CHAPTER-48

Sara's pov :

I wiped my tears and saw its was ' Wali. ' Wali was holding me from behind.

' Wali ' , I said

He just kissed me between my eyes. I was shocked, before one minute he was about to leave to Karachi. And now he is here holding me in his arms.

' What are you doing here.? ' I asked him.

' I love you more than my life. ' he said. And I was thinking is something wrong with his brain. I am asking something and he was giving total weird answers.

' Hmmm! ' I looked at him for his answers. Then he said, ' You were complaining, that I don't love you anymore. '

' So that was my answer, that I love you more than my life, Sara Wali Mehran. ' he said and winked at me and hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back with tears flowing down my cheeks. And after minutes I asked him, ' What about your flight to Karachi.? '

He raised a eyebrow and asked me, ' You want me to go. Okay then, bye.. ' he said and turned to leave, I hold his hand tightly.

' Please don't go Wali. ' As i said that, my tears again started to flow and he came near me and wiped my tears and said, ' Ssshhh, don't cry Sara, I was just joking. If you scream at me like before, than I'll think about it. '

He said that and looked at me and we both laughed and I hit him on his stomach.

I made my way to the washroom, wash my face and came back and saw him engrossed with his phone. I thought I'll surprise him after an hour, because, first I have to unpack his bag.

I went to open his bag and I guess what, its was EMPTY. He just tricked me. In anger I screamed ' Wali '

He looked at me and he knew that what was coming next, so he started to run from me. ' Wali, you cheater. That was the most weirdest joke you played with me. I'll not leave you .' I said and started chasing him.

' Sorry yaar Sara, its was just to realize you, that you love me. ' he said and I stopped.

' I was fool thinking that, I made him angry and so he left me. But he just wanted me to realize that, how much I love him or miss him . So he left me. ' * thought in my mind *

' Sara, listen to me.... ' He was calling me but I behaved that no one is calling me..

And I slammed the door and left the room in anger. ' What he think of himself.? Just playing with my feelings.! If he wanted to clear it, he can have asked me.? But no, he just left me. Wow, just wow. ' * sarcastically *

I was about to enter the balcony but stopped on my way, because Zaid bhai and Hayat bhabhi were having their quality time. I simply watched them, how they manage to love and care for each other.

Zaid and Hayat's pov :

We both were sitting and watching the stars together while holding hands. Time spend with the love of our life, is the most beautiful moment in the whole world . (A/n: Agree )

Its makes the person to forget all the stress and tension of the day. Love is great gift from Allah (SWT). Love is not what we see in movies or fairy tales, it just a fantasizing love.

" But the real Love comes from sacrifices, hardship and difficulties. The real example is the love between our Prophet Mohammad (SAW) and Aishah ( Razi Allah tala anha).