CHAPTER-44

Aafaque' s pov :

After exchanging the ring everyone in the family greeted us. I was on cloud nine, that she didn't say no to me. But she is not happy too.!

I will convince her. Today is the great day for me. Hayat's reception and My engagement are on same day. Amara's parents were really happy for her.

After that everyone had their dinner. I was about to start my food when Amara dragged me with her.

We entered the terrace because it was the only place that no one was around us. Its been five minutes here I was waiting for her to say something but she was just roaming in the terrace.

' What? ' I asked her.

' What.?  You really asking me.?  I  told you not to sent any proposal for me, but you are Aafaque " Aafaque Hussain " you want what ever you want. Haan.!  ' she said without seeing how much it hurt when she speak like that to me.

I was looking at her then she came and stood in front of me and started beating on my chest. And said ' I  really hate you. '

I smiled because of her cute behaviour,I was controlling my laugh. ' Really you hate that much.? ' I asked her

She was just beating me and I simply hold both of her hands in my hand and said to look at me.

She was just refusing to look at me. ' Amara please look at me. ' I said and after a seconds she looked at me and I said her that ' I didn't sent a proposal to you. Your parents did. '

Her eyes were wide open and it was looking so cute that I said ' See your parents want Me to be your loving spouse so its not my fault. ' I pressured that word ME.

She was looking at me without blinking her eyes and tears were just rolling from her eyes. I wiped those tears and said ' I'll not leave you Amara, Never in my life. '

After hearing that she weakly smiled at me and I was dump fool that I was about to hug her. She moved back immediately . I said ' sorry. '

' Stop hating me Amara. Instead of hating me start loving me .'I  said and she punched on my stomach. 

' Aahh Amara. Its hurt yaar. Why every girl has to beat me. First Mama, then Hayat and now you .!' I was saying this thing to Amara when Hayat and everyone came.

' Then stop irritating girls .' Hayat said by twisting my ears and bet me on my shoulder too.

' Ahhaa yaar Hayat. Leave me. First Amara and now you. ' I  angrily said

Then Hayat came and hold her ears and with cute face she said ' sorry Aafaque. '

I looked at her and at Zaid. Zaid was telling to forgive her by making cute faces. ' Apology accepted ' I said to her and she immediately hugged me.

' Thank you Aafaque. I am so excited about my brother's marriage . ' Hayat said to which Arbil replied ' its not fair bhabhi I am still here. I am not even engaged yet .' * pout *

Everyone laughed at Arbil and then everyone left to their place.

Amara's pov :

I was like hell shock that my parents sent a proposal to Aafaque 's family. I was so scared what to do next.?

But after hearing his words I am happy that he will not leave me. Tomorrow is my Haldi function and one thing is always in my mind that ' Am I happy with this marriage.? '

I pushed the negative thoughts from my mind and relaxed myself. After reading my supplication I slept.

Later...