THE EPILOGUE

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakataahu.. 😊❤

Hello my lovely readers, hope you are doing good.!I am writing some of the cute scene of " Wali and Sara " from Santorini, Greece. Hope you all like it..!  😉

**************************

Santorini, Greece

( scene 1)

Sara's pov :

I screamed ....

I am in Santorini.. Wali came in front of me and closed my mouth. And said '  Are you mad or what.? ' Its already been three days, Sara.!  Stop behaving like a child. '

' What.?  I am not mad, and Wali we are in Santorini.! ' I said that with amusement in my eyes and he was looking at me with weird face.

' What Wali.?  See it was my dream to visit this place.!  See I am here. ' Alhamdulillah.. * yayy*

' Yeah meri jaan, you are right, but you have already told me this more than ten times or more than that.! ' Wali said * pout *

' Okay forget about Santorini, we have planed to watch a horror movie. Did you forget.? ' Wali said and I smiled sheepishly because, I'll have fun time now. * woww *

Wali has decided that he will not miss a single glance of the horror movie. We are watching the same " Chunky Movie. " * I definitely know he will be scared. * ( A/n : Agree anyone.? )

We happily started the movie. I has watching with so much of interest and Wali was keeping his hand near his eyes. * lol *

I stopped watching the movie, I simply took the mobile and started recorded him . I was controlling my laugh, because he was looking so funny.

I simply went near him and with loud voice, I screamed in his ears ' Bhooo ', I scared the hell out of him. After a minute he realised that it was me.

I was like a fool rolling in the floor and laughing because of his act. I was unable to control my laughter.

He looked at me with anger and I know what was coming next for me, so I got up from the floor, but failed. Because he was much faster than me.

He pulled me towards him and started to tickle me. Oh my god.!  I really hate that. He was continuously tickling me.

' Please Wali, leave me. I'll not do it again. Please let me go.. Please, Allah please Wali. ' I begged him to let me go but now he was enjoying it. 

After two three minutes he let me go, Ya Allah, Thank you.!  My stomach was paining and jaw too.

I just simply laid down and relaxed myself from my laughter. Then I looked at him and saw, he was already looking at me.

Whenever he looks at me, he has a sparkling eyes with mixed emotions and more love for me.

I asked ' What.? '

He came near me and said ' sorry '.

I smiled at him and he kissed me between my eyes and hugged me tightly. I happily hugged him back.
Thus we slept like that. :) ❤

 :) ❤