CHAPTER-21

Sara's pov:

I was ready by 8:00 O'clock. Wali was keeping all baggage down. I think he is so happy going to his home. But ' What about me.? '

I took a glance of my room to the last time. I know i had made a promise to my Mama but i will really miss them and my place.

I locked the room and headed towards downstairs. Everyone was ready. We are going in a car. Junaid uncle oh sorry means Junaid papa is driving the car. Its weird to call him papa.

We sat in the car and started our ride to Karachi. We all read the du'ah (supplication ) before starting the ride.

I was feeling dizzy so i simply closed my eyes. Tomorrow is my reception. My best friend Amara will not be there. Amara went to Canada.

That man doesn't deserve Amara. ' How he can cheat on her? ' A thought of Amara flash my mind.

****************
Flashback

When i got the news about Amara i can't understand what to do.? I took my mother's and Aunty's  permission directly went to Amara's home.

Cheater, you liar.. I started crying, ' why didn't you tell me about this.? '

She was packing her bag. She was sad. Didn't meet her eyes. ' Who told you.? ' she asked

' Why didn't you share your feelings Amara.? ' we both have decided that we will share each and every thing. Then why..? ' Why Amara.? '

I really don't want you to be upset because of me. It was your marriage Sara. ' How can i ruin it.? ' she said

Marriage?  ' Really.. I was not happy with this marriage Amara, you know that..! '

So what's the point Sara? ' Wali loves you more than you think. I know he has made mistakes before but now he is madly in love with you. Amara said

See mine, the one whom i loved, left me in the middle of my engagement ceremony. *sad face*

Look Sara i am so sorry. Please forgive me. I promise i won't do it again. Amara said

'So you are not coming right? ' to my reception.?

She nodded her head in no. I hugged her and we both started crying in each other arms.

Okay ssshhh stop crying and help me pack my bag. I am already getting late. She said.

I wiped her tears and helped her with the luggage and said; never ever to it again. I will not leave you next time.

Okay. Shall we go.

Yes.

With that she left for Canada. She will not be attending my reception and i don't have anyone.

Flashback ends
*****************
I am missing her. A tear slip from my eyes i just have to control my emotions.

Now i have to stay in Wali's room. Oh no that mine too. ' What he will do.? ' Will  he do the same prank with me. ' What if he made me fall from the bed? '

What if he poured some strong or expired perfume in my towel.?  What am i going doing to do with him.

He will boss me around.

Please don't do anything Wali. I promise i will not irritate you. I was thinking in my mind.

Amara's pov: