CHAPTER-45

Amara's pov :

I was so nervous to talk with Aafaque. I agreed to this marriage but I am little confuse about this relationship. He loves me so much but Do I love him .?

I am happy with this marriage but love.?  Insha Allah I'll see.

I made a excuse and he happily agreed. And I know he was so tired. He then went to sleep and I changed my dress in a comfortable one and came to place my slept.

Its been like fifteen minutes I am trying to sleep but in vain. So I turned to his side and looked at him. He is sleeping with peace.

I was just looking at him when suddenly he held my hand in his sleep. I tried to take off my hand, but seeing his hold on my hand, I hold it more tightly .

In the morning...

I woke up to the sound of alarm and looked at the time, it was 9:45 am and I am thinking  ' what am I gonna do now.? ' It's the first day and I am late.! '

Then I looked at Aafaque, he was looking at me, I asked ' Why didn't you wake me up.? '

' Simply. You were tired na. So I let so sleep.! ' He said.

' I am fine now. Why are you sleeping here .? ' I asked him

' I want to go but you are holding my hand . ' he said and winked at me.

I looked at my hand and immediately released it and without looking at him I hurriedly went to the washroom.

After getting fresh I came out and saw he was neatly dressed in his causal outfit. I was stunned looking at him. He was looking so good and damn handsome.

I was combing my hair and doing my make up when he came and stood beside. I always has this weird feeling when he is near me. My hands were shaking, but I was acting like its all normal .

Then he took something and without a warning he made me wear a Diamond necklace. I don't now what to do.?  I was just looking at him through mirror.

' Why are you giving me this.? ' I asked with amusement.

' I forgot yesterday so I decided to give you now. ' He said and kissed my forehead. I was feeling really good. My parents really selected me a best partner. * thinking in my mind *

Later the breakfast was lovely with new peoples. His parents are really nice and lovely like him. He is so nice with his mother.

I guess I am deeply falling for him now. After an hour My parents and Sara came to visit me here. In Aafaque house.

Our parents were busy talking. Hayat bhabhi was busy in serving the guest. Me and Sara came to my room. Sara was teasing me but I was feeling like an idiot. Why I did this to Aafaque.?  Why I made an excuse.?  He love me and he trust me so much.!

I told this thing to Sara and she was scolding me. She was really upset because of my behaviour. I know and I am regretting it too.

Then I said I will ask sorry from him. And we both left the room.

One day later...

I was looking for him but he was nowhere to be seen. I worried about him. He didn't receiving my calls too.

Then late in the evening he came and greeted his parents and left to his room. I thought ' Have I done something wrong.? '

Or wait, wait.... He has listen my conversation with Sara. Oh no, no. He can't, please.

I hurriedly went to the room and I saw he already slept without talking with me. What the hell I did.?  I don't want this misunderstanding between us.!