CHAPTER-31

Sara's pov:

Its has been five days and Zaid bhai didn't send me any of his pic or the place he visited. I mean ' how can he do this to me.? '

' Bhai is not texting me neither Amara is picking my call. What am i going to do.? '

Arbil, mama, aunty and uncle are going to near by town, to have their dinner and guess what.? I am supposed to wait for Wali here. No, this is not fair. * sad face *

Everyone greeted their salam and left me all alone in the house. I have nothing to do. So i went to my room, took Wali's laptop.

' What should I do.? ' On it or not.!?

' What if he became angry.? ' ' whatever ' i said and switch on his laptop.

Switching On, his laptop was a big mistake i think. I was shocked to see the screen saver. Wali has collaged our nikah's pic and put it as the screen saver.

I know he has taken my pic from my brother's phone. But this was not expected from him. Wow, I was looking nice. He was also looking nice.

I clicked the enter button and now its was asking me the password. I know the password. I enter Maheen Aunty's name. The password didn't match.
Then I entered uncle's name, again wrong password. I tried Arbil, Zaid bhai and his favourite's actors name too. But again i failed to login his laptop.

Then finally my mind clicked one name and i enter that name. To my luck, I succeed. Oh my god, it was my name .' SARA '

I directly went to his gallery and saw his college pic, the places he traveled and our marriage pics.

Then I found Arbil's folder. I clicked the folder and saw so many series and movies. I quickly search the serial i wanted to see and finally I got it.

" The uncontrollably fond "[Korean drama ]

I wanted to see the last episode so i clicked the last episode. Me, Amara and Arbil are really crazy of Korean dramas. Each and every serial is damn amazing.

I was happily watching the serial and don't know when I started crying because of the ending. Its was my favourite actor's serial. ' kim woo bin. '

' oh no, they can't do this. ' no.. I was crying really hard. After watching the serial i looked at the clock and was shocked that, Wali will be here anytime soon.

So I quickly switched off his laptop and placed it cleanly the way it was. I was about to switch on the light, the
door clicked open.

Wali's pov :

Mama has texted me that they are going to eat their dinner outside the town. I was happy that finally me and Sara are alone.

I hurriedly finished my work and went to home to see my beautiful wife. When I entered the house, the hall was dark, then I switch on the light and directly went to our room.

To my surprise,she was standing near the switch box. I switch on the light, then she immediately turn her face. ' oh my god, what was that.? '

' Hey Sara, what you were doing all alone.? '

She didn't met my face nor she was talking. I thought ' what is wrong with her now.? '

' Sara ' I called.

Then she answered in whispers, ' yes. '
I think she was crying, i suddenly turned her to my side and was shocked to see that she was crying.

' Why are you crying.? ' Are you scared of me or being alone.? '