CHAPTER-14

Wali's POV :

I was so upset after hearing what Zaid said.
'Why she always think me as a villain.? '  I know what I did to her was just not forgiveable and I am very guilty for my act.

I know Zaid is very sweet, he will surely Write my name on Sara's hand with the help of Amara. She is very nice girl too. She will help us.

NEXT DAY MORNING :
( Nikah morning )

I was having a good time and a fresh mood today. After what happened in night I was feeling great,
' What will Sara  do after seeing my name in her hand? '

Zaid was sitting beside me. We both were talking. Arbil sat beside us, he was having his breakfast.

Amara came down and took some food to Sara and left the place.
Me and Zaid looked at each other and smiled mischievously.

My Nikah was in the evening and I am feeling very scared now. Around 2:00 clock  Sara came down, Arbil started teasing her, she was angry on him.

Look Wali," SOMEONE TOLD THAT SHE WILL NOT APPLY ANYONE NAME ON HER HAND BUT SHE WROTE HERSELF ". Zaid said with laughing

' Mai nai nahin likha bhai ', ab tu samje na mere baat ku.
(Bhai I have not written this in my hand, please believe me. )
Everyone is thinking that I've this in my hand.

I was just laughing in my mind. Feeling sorry for her,she just stamped her feet and went upstairs to her room..

Zaid and I exchanged smile.

After lunch Zahid uncle came to our room and said that, 'we guys have to go airport? '

Why papa,?' Zaid asked in his gentle voice? '

Nayeem Hussain daughter is coming from Canada, so you guys has to pick her up, okay ! Uncle said

Nayeem is very busy and he can't trust anyone so i said, i will send my boys to pick her, he agreed, uncle said.

Zaid and I  just nodded and headed towards the airport.

I was just irritating Zaid. I said she is from Canada, she will wearing a short dress,  he was ignoring me. We guys were waiting for the lady, for past one hour.

I simply took my phone and started searching some good vacation place..
Okay sorry, i know i was checking for my honeymoon plan.

I just listed out some awesome place and I was about to show to Zaid, I was shocked to see Zaid was seeing a girl.

After reading he's face i got a look on a girl, who he was staring?

Very cute girl with write floral top and jeans with her hijab, she was looking nice..

I just patted Zaid's shoulder and said, "Astaqfirullah Zaid

I just patted Zaid's shoulder and said, "Astaqfirullah Zaid. You are seeing a girl".

He just beat me in the shoulder and said No man.. I am tried yaar, 'when she is coming..? '