Chapter 5

Sara's POV:

After the magrib prayer was finished, I was watering the plants in my balcony, I heard a voice. It was my brother Zaid, calling me, "Sara, where are you..?"

"I am in the balcony," I said.

Bhai entered the balcony, and he was talking about the incident, which happened in the evening, we both were laughing. I was telling bhai that, Wali was the one, who saved me from Arbil, but, I cheated on him by throwing water on him.

We both were laughing, suddenly we both were watered by Wali and Arbil. It was just a fraction of seconds. I didn't understand what the hell was going on..?

Now, Wali and Arbil were laughing, on both of us... I was like, "What is this..?"

They both together, said, "REVENGE! Sara, REVENGE!" to which my brother said, "This is cheating, right?"

"Sara was the one who had thrown water on you guys. Then, why are you doing this to me? Not fair!" Zaid bhai said.

"We were not going to throw water on you, but you were enjoying your sister's company, and making fun of us, so we decided to throw water on you too," Wali replied.

"This is all because of you Sara..!" Zaid bhai said

"That was not my fault bhai, Arbil was the who started the game," I replied.

"Never mind who started the game, the point is, I enjoyed a lot today," Zaid bhai said and I smiled because my brother was happy. Bhai hugged me and I hugged him back.

Wali and Arbil were looking at us. Zaid bhai looked up, and said, "You two can join us." On listening to his words, Arbil came fast and hugged us. Wali was still standing there, I guess, thinking what to do..? After 10 seconds, Wali too joined us...

We were so happy hugging each other, we didn't know that our parents were looking at us. When I opened my eyes, I saw mama, papa, uncle and aunty standing near the corridor of my room.

We pulled away and I asked, "From how long you guys are watching us..?" They replied, "Just be like this for your whole life, supporting each other and be kind towards each other."

"Okay but for now... I really want to change my clothes," Zaid bhai said and with that bhai left the room.

I too went to change my clothes after saying bye to everyone.

"Sara, change your clothes, and come down... Will have some snacks, okay?" mama said.

"Okay mama, just give me ten minutes, I will come down."

Mama smiled at me and I hurriedly went to the bathroom, changed my clothes, dried my hair, and came down.

Each and everyone was looking happy. Papa, uncle, Wali, Zaid bhai and Arbil were talking. Mama and Maheen aunty were listening to their discussion. I went near my mom and sat beside her. Maheen aunty said, "I have something for you, Sara."

I asked what it was.

" I have brought you some awesome chocolates, dress and other amazing stuffs," Maheen aunty said.

"Thank you, aunty! Thank you so much..." I said.

Maheen aunty said, "Go and have a look at them."

I said, "Insha Allah, I will. First need to talk to you guys.  I want to know about your friendship, and about your school life."

'What else do you wanna know, Sara..? You already know each and everything about us," Mama said.

"I love to hear the story of your friendship. Love you mama and aunty," I said.

I gave a kiss on my mama's cheek, and was about to go. Just then I thought, I should kiss aunty too, so I gave a soft kiss on her cheek too, and left...

Dinner was finished peacefully. My parents and Wali's parents were heading to their rooms. Only we four were talking... I told bhai that aunty had brought me some awesome chocolates and some other amazing stuffs.

Bhai replied, "Wow Sara and you know, uncle has brought me a brand new watch."

Bhai told me, "We boys will going to wait for you, in my room. So, quickly go to the kitchen, and clean up the mess and come to my room."

I said, "Okay, bhai."

After cleaning the dishes, I went to bhai's room. Bhai showed me his watch.

"Wow, really nice, bhai. Uncle has a good choice," I said.

"Come, let's go and check my things," I said. Now everybody headed towards my room. I opened my room, switched on the light, and saw beautiful bags. I opened those bags, and found four to five beautiful dresses, bags and chocolates.

I was happy for my new attires. I told bhai that Maheen aunty has a very good taste in choosing clothes, to which Arbil replied, "You should see whose mom she is."

Wali's POV:

I was happy, because she liked the dresses, and she doesn't know that I forced mom to buy some clothes for her.

Sara's POV:

I thought I'll say thanks to aunty for such lovely presents.

Wali said bye to us and left the room.

I told bhai and arbil, that they should go now too.

Zaid bhai kissed my head and said, "Always be happy like this," and left the room. Arbil too mimicked my brother's tune and said, "Always be happy, Sara."

I slapped him on the shoulder, and said, "Jazakallah, just go and sleep and let me sleep. Bye!"

Before closing my room door, Arbil hugged me and said, "Good night, Sara."

I smiled at him, and said, "Good night Arbil..."

To be continued...

Author's Note :

How was the chapter guys..?
Is Wali in love with Sara..?
What will happen next..?
Will Wali express his love to Sara..?

Please do comment and vote..