CHAPTER-25

This chapter is dedicated to saher344  alia_17. Thank you so much for your vote dear. ❤
_____________________

Sara's pov:

He said sorry to me. Oh Ya Allah. I saw his face. Its was with pain. I guess he had a tears in his eyes. He was seeing me, But i refused to see him.

I simply let go my hand and turn to leave. Because it was feeling weird. I too had a glimpse of tears in my eyes. I really don't want him to see that.

I was trying hard to remove my hand from his fist but he was holding me with so much of pressure. Finally i succeed in removing my hand. And ran near the door.

When i was near the door, he just hugged me from behind. And said sorry Sara. I am really Sara.

' I was froze to death. Wali please leave me i said.'

'He was just repeating that line, i am so sorry sara. '

'Okay, first leave i said. He just moved back. 'I was standing their, he was holding my hands and his head bend down.

' I will only forgive you, when you apply some ice. I said. '

' I don't deserve that. He said. '

' Wali come here with me. Let me help you. It will leave you scars on your face and neck. Come with me i said. '

I just hold her hands drag him to the bed. I was pulling him, dragging him and even pushed him to sit down but waste of time.

He was just standing like a mountain there.* Ufff*

So stubborn. Aaahhhhh.

I know how to handle him. I just took a deep breath and let it out. And said.

' Just stop being a baby Wali. Just come and sit down on the bed. I just raised my voice to him or else you know, what i can do.? '

' Do whatever you want.? ' he said.

'I asked, Whatever.? '

I was just standing there on the carpet. He was making me angry and to my surprise he gave me the permission to do Whatever i want.. I simply went near him.

' And Thought, shall i do it or not.? '

'Ab kar hi deti hun.! ' i thought

I took that bowl and poured all the ice cube under his shirt. With cold water.

' Happy now..? I asked '

' What the hell was that Sara, i just changed my dress. He said with angry in his voice. '

' You said, do whatever you want. '? Placing my hand on the waist.

' That cold water and ice cubes.!' He said with angry look.

' You are so gonna pay for this Sara. ' He said and started teasing me around. I started screaming and running to safe me,  from him.

'Aaaaahhh, Wali no'. I was screaming his name and running in his room.

He was following me. We guys playing like kids his room. I was running like a baby in his room. Finally i stop near a bed.

He just followed me and was about to catch me, I placed my foot near him. He just fall downwards to the bed.

' Quin cha na..? i asked'

' What? ' he asked

' Oh sorry, you okay..? ' i said

' What.? ' you was the who put your feet near me.!? 'He said