Chapter 3~ Thank you~ Cassie's P.O.V

As I sat in the the office with my iPad on, I went back onto the coffin website and order the one I emailed to Tyler. Matthias came down from his office and knocked on the door. I turned my iPad off and answered.

"Come in."

Matthias opened the door and stepped inside.

"So Gunner explained to me that someone you dearly loved passed away last night?"

"Yes sir. I didn't ask him to ask you I swear."

"I know. He came to me and asked for you."

I was shocked when I heard that gunner asked for me.

"I'm going to give you ask much time as you need to prepare the funeral and get everything in order and then when everything is settled come back to work."

"Thank you you so much I really appreciate it."

I smiled sweetly at him and thanked him over and over.

"The one person you should thank is gunner."

I nodded to his response and left the office and walked over to gunner and gave him a huge hug. He returned the hug to me.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. You seemed down about asking Matthias for time off."

I continued to hug him and thanked him overs and over like I did to Matthias. Matt walked out of the office I was in and walked over to us. We had stopped hugging and turned to him.

"When you go I will send gunner with you."

"You don't need to do th-"

"I insist that you take gunner with you as company."

"I would be honored to go with Cassie."

"If you both insist, I don't mind."

~Cincinnati, Ohio~

When our plane landed in my home town I was greeted by my brother and my best friend Mark (Markiplier).

"It's so good to see you Cassie" Mark spoke.

"It's good to see you as well."

Tyler had looked over at gunner and then back at me. He then whispered in my ear:

"Who's the guy that is with you?"

"This is gunner. My boss sent him with me. Don't worry."

"Worry. I'm not worried."

I raised my eyebrow at him and looked at him like 'yeah right. Liar.'

Tyler drove gunner and I to his house where my grandfather had been sitting outside waiting for us to return. Tyler stopped the car and put it in park. I opened the car door and walked over my grandfather and gave him a hug.

"It's great to see you my Casandra."

"It's great to see you too."

I gave him a smile that he always loved seeing when I was a kid. His face lit up and was happy.

Gunner handed me my bag and we went in the house followed by Tyler and mark. There were only four rooms in the house along with three bathrooms. My grandfather had a room, my brother had his room, mark had one of the guest rooms, and there was my room. Gunner needed to bunk with me for the time we where here. Tyler didn't like the idea but there was no other choice.

~Time skip to nightfall~

Tyler had left to go get pizza for dinner while I ironed the suits and my dress for tomorrow. I was told by mark that I was to give a speech at the funeral. I was completely nervous. There are times I would speak my mind when I was doing something. I happened to be talking about what I was going to say while ironing. I finished before I burned my dress. I hung up my dress and was saying something when I turned around to see gunner standing there and scared me.

"Jesus Christ!! You cascades the hell out of me!"

"Sorry. I didn't mean too."

"I just want to say...."

"Say what??"

"Thank you."

~Sorry the chapter is short. But, thank you the views on this story!! This is the last P.O.V. Until it is needed again. ~

~⚜️