Chapter 6-The Special Moment-

The car ride back to the house was uncomfortable and awkward. Gunner had his headphones in. Tyler and I weren't on the best terms at the moment after our argument.

"Cas, if he asks about the family secret then tell him."

"Are you crazy?! Grandmama did everything she could to keep this secret safe till her last dying breathe! And you want me to tell him the second he asks a question!?"

"Yes."

"Your a bigger idiot than you look! No, I'm not saying a word about the family secret. If you tell him I swear to god I will kill you myself!"

I was out raged by what my brother had said to me. Tell the family secret?! No way in hell would I ever tell the family secret unless, I had great reason or I become married to the person I trust the most with this secret.

"Hey! Watch your tone with me! I'm sorry that it happened the way it did! Ok? It was an accident. I don't have total control over it like you do."

"Control?! I've never had control over it! I still have to wear my pendant to keep it contained when I'm around people."

Tyler looked over at me with such sadness. He continued to drive towards the the house. Once we arrived at home, Tyler turned the car off and I got out and headed inside. And to my room to change. Tyler and gunner got out and headed inside a bit after me. Gunner took out his headphones and walked towards my room not knowing that I was there.

He opened the door and saw me trying to unzip my dress.

"Sorry Cas. I didn't know you were in here." His face was a bright red.

"It's alright. I actually need your help unzipping this though. I'm having a hard time reaching it."

His face got even redder than before. He stepped in and closed the door and walked over to me. He took the zipper in his hand and pulled it down. I could tell that he was a bit tense when unzipping my dress. I turned to face him and looked him in the eyes.

"Your eyes are very pretty."

"Thank you."

Gunner and I get really close to each other. It felt very warm in the room. Like someone raised the temperature and made it different.

~There will be sexual activity in this part. Please read responsibly. If you want to skip past it then look for (end of smut)~

~Smut~

Gunner wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him and placed a kiss on my lips. After pulling away, I kissed back deeply and more passionately. He pulled away and took off his jacket and shoes. I lead him over to the bed and pushed him down slightly and sat in his lap. I placed my hands on his face and cupped it.

"I may not have known you long but, I'm will to go all the way. If you are willing to do the same?"

"I am."

I kissed him more and more. I took my hands to the buttons of his shirt and unbuttoned them one by one and slowly. He put his hands on my dress and pulled it down with my help after I was finished unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it open and looking at his bare, muscular body. I once again sat in his lap and had my legs on either side of him.

He had his hands on my lower back and made is way up to my bra strap and unhooked it from my body and pulled it off. He turned me around so my back was against his warm chest and cupped me while massaging them while kissing my neck and on my shoulder. It felt odd to have someone touching me in spots where I'm not use to.

After about 5 minutes, I laid him back and undid his belt. He pulled down his pants and his member sprung up. He switched us and leans close it my ear and whispers,

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Gunner lined himself up with me and pushed in. It extremely hurt but after a few minutes it didn't hurt as much. I wrapped my hands on his back and tightened my grip. My legs wrapped around his lower back and pressed my body to his and tilted my head back.

~End of smut~