Chapter 7-Family Secret is Out-

I had fallen asleep after Gunner and I had our moment the night before. I was putting on my jeans and a bra when gunner turned to his side and adjusted the sheet and rubbed my back. I turned my head to face him and smiled.

"Morning."

"Morning. Sleep well?"

"I did."

I leaned back and placed a kiss on his lips. He pulled me close and laid me down next to him. He kissed me more and hovered over me and smiled.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm good. My brother may be a pain in the ass about this but he'll have to deal with it."

"On a scale of 1-10, how mad will he be that I slept with his sister?"

"I don't know maybe 10."

Gunner had the look of terror that swiped across his face instantly after hearing me.

"I'm screwed."

"He can't do anything to you without going through me first."

Gunner sighed in relief. It made him feel better knowing that as long as he was with me he would be safe. He kissed my neck and my cheek then my lips. I pulled away and said,

"You need to get dressed so we can have breakfast.

"Do I have to? You know you like seeing me like this."

He smiled at me and pulled me close to his warm, naked body and kissed my neck by my shoulder. I shivered and then kissed him back. Gunner pulled away and got up to get dressed. He put on underwear, jeans, and a black t-shirt. I pulled out my red tank top and slipped it on. Gunner and I headed out to the kitchen for breakfast.

Mark was sitting at the table eating breakfast while on his phone looking at twitter and Facebook.

"How come Amy didn't come with you?"

Mark looked up from his phone and answered,

"She is visiting her mom and dad while I'm away."

I nodded and some breakfast felt gunner and I. Tyler walked out of his room and to the kitchen. He walked past me and turned his head to me then to gunner. His aura became red with rage, he grabbed gunner and pinned him against the wall. I ran over and pushed Tyler off and stood in front of him. Tyler grew claws and ears. His eyes became a golden yellow and he growled towards me and gunner. I too let my ears and claws grow and my eyes turned the same golden yellow and made a lower growl towards him. Mark quickly got up and pulled gunner to the side.

"What is happening??" Gunner asked

"I'll let Cassie tell you."

Tyler and I clawed and scratched at each other then went through the sliding glass window that lead to the backyard. Tyler pinned me to the ground and tried to bite at my neck. Mark and Gunner ran outside to witness the horror. I kicked Tyler off and stood up. He then began to take his true form. His white fur began appearing all over his body and was on all fours a taking on his form. My black fur appeared on my body as well and I was on all fours taking on my wolf form. We growled at each other and fought. I jumped on top of him knocking him to the ground. Gunner ran in front of me and held his hands out to stop us.

"STOP!!"

          Tyler stood up and glared at gunner. I pointed my ears forward and walked up to him placing my head on his hand. I felt him relax a bit then turn his head to me. I walked closer to him where my body was lined up his his and looked at Tyler. His eyes softened and he nodded. We both returned to our human forms  and hugged each other. I let go of my brother and turned to gunner.

"I can explain this. Take a walk with me?."

          Gunner hesitated for a moment before taking my hand and walking with me into the forest.