Bonus Chapter~ The Ending

It has been a few years since the war between the angel's and wolves. There wasn't much to our somewhat normal lives. Matt and Amanda had their first child and I managed to help Amanda out with the baby and had become the legal guardian of her child.

Gunner and I hadn't transformed into our wolf forms since the war. Nothing from the angels or the wolves. It was quiet.

Tyler moved out and is living with Mark and plans to marry Mark. Which I was pretty excited about. My mother and father weren't too thrilled when Tyler came out to us. But, I was 100% supportive of his decision and head helped with the wedding arrangements.

I wasn't aware the mark and Amy had broken up until my brother informed me he was marrying him.

~Flashback~

"Hey Cas. I want to tell you something before I tell mom and dad."

"Of course. What is it?"

"Mark and I are getting married."

I widened my eyes in shook. I'm happy for him but was confused.

"I'm 100% happy that you and Mark are getting together finally, but what happed to Mark being with Amy?"

"Amy had told mark that she was no longer interested in him and their spark that was between them had faded."

I nodded and hugged him with excitement. A few days after telling me Tyler told our parents and they weren't really supportive of the choice but they didn't have a say in the matter.

~End Of Flashback~

Month's past, Tyler married Mark and plan to adopt a baby girl.

Gunner and I became the legal guardians of Matt and Amanda's daughter Luna. Matt and Amanda had been in a  serious accident and were pronounced dead on the scene.

Luna was 4 when they passed. It was a tragic day at the team Edge space. Everyone had given a moment of silence to them and placed a plaque in the office area in remembrance of them.

~Time skip to a few years~

Luna was now 10 and was starting to act like her age. She had a lot of spirit and was so strong willed just like her mom and was difficult just like her dad.

Luna had asked us what had happened to her parents and we explained to her that they were killed in a car accident. She called us mom and dad. It was odd at first but we accepted it after a few months.

~Random POV~

As the years went by, Luna had aged and married. Casandra and Gunner has kept their word to Matt and Amanda about keeping her safe until it was time to let her go.

Team Edge was thriving to this day. They had over 16 million subscribers and 20,000,000 views. Gunner and Casandra had left team Edge but would come back from time to time and visit everyone.

Gunner and Casandra decided to head back to Ohio where the wolf pack was and is living with them.

~Thank you guys for reading this. I decided not to go along with the second Team Edge Fanfiction story because 1 I didn't have enough time to write, and 2 I kept having writers block and all I could do was manage to finish this chapter. And publish it for you lovely peeps. I have two other story's you can read and check out. I'll leave this story up for you all to read. Love you like my wolf 🐺 pack. ~

~🐺⚜️