Chapter 12- Its getting worse-

"I can't believe that your home already!! I thought you were coming back next week?"

"My captain told me I could go home after he promoted me to captain and gave me full benefits to go along with it. I will have to return to the base to get my medals and stars."

          Gunner picked me up by my waist and spung me around then set me on the ground and placing a kiss on my cheek.

-2 hours later-

          I got to meet some of the new members of hi five studios, battle universe, and Team Edge gaming. Bryan brought me over to his wife ,Sarah, and his three daughters. Arianna, Isabella, and Lucia ,the newborn baby. I walked over and Sarah had me hold her. She started to laugh and giggle at the funny faces I was making at her. My eyes turned a gold color and she started to cry a bit that's when Sarah took her back.

"I didn't mean to make her cry."

"It's okay Cassie. Sometimes she cries when Bryan holds her."

I nodded my head and walked over to Amanda and Luna her daughter who is almost a year old. She was walking around and bumped into my leg. I looked down at her and smiled at her. She smiled in return. I sat down on the ground with her and pulled out a sticker from my wallet and gave it to her. She pulled the paper off and put it on her shirt. Matt and Amanda were watching from the refreshments table and were smiling at the two of us. Gunner walked over to me and kneeled down to the both of us.

"Matt do you think they'll have kids?"

"I don't know Amanda. They might."

After the party gunner and I headed home and then the next day we went to the navy base and got my medals and stars then headed to the mall to walk around. While we were there I got this sudden urge to kill everyone there. I don't know why but I wanted to just, kill. I think my curse was getting the best of me and I tried to keep myself calm. Then out of nowhere this guy starts to hit on me and gunner defends me till the douche bag start to punch him. I become angry and attacked him, pulling him from gunner and then let my claws free and eyes turn red. As I went to strike at him gunner grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me off. I put my claws and eyes went back to normal.

A security guard came running over and arrested the guy who hit gunner and told us we were free to go because we didn't do anything wrong. As we left the mall we headed to a nearby park that also lead into a forest. After we walked a bit I sat on a bench and looked a bit nervous.

"What's wrong Cas?"

Gunner walked to me and sat on the bench next to me and took my hands in his.

"My curse got the best of me. If you hadn't stopped me I would have killed him. I wanted to kill everyone in the mall. I don't know why though."

"It will be okay."

"It's getting worse!"