Chapter 8-Explaining The Truth-

After Gunner stopped Tyler and I from killing each other, we returned to our human forms. Tyler apologized for the way he acted and how he had to find out about our family secret the way he did. Gunner and I head to the corset to talk. After entering the corset and going far to where we can see the house, I sat down on a tree trunk and gunner stood, pacing back and fourth trying to wrap his head around what he just saw.

"So you and your brother are wolves and you can change from human to wolf?"

"Yes. Look I know what you saw was extremely shocking but, I promise you that we are not a danger to you, your friends and family. We look like vicious creatures but we're gentle and loyal. But we're know as protectors."

"Can I see your form again?? If that's alright with you?"

          I nodded and stood from the trunk and transformed into my wolf form and stood before gunner and looked at him with kind eyes. He reached his hand out to me and place his hand on my head. He looked into my golden eyes and smiled. He patted my head and put his head against mine. I licked his face then looked at him.

~1 week later~

It's been about a week since Gunner and I returned to L.A, working with Team Edge, Battle Universe, Team Edge Gaming, and the other one's that Matthias, J-Fred, and Bryan have made since Gunner and I left. Not only have more channels have been made but I was deployed onto a Navy Battleship a little after I returned home. Gunner was a bit upset that I was leave but, he knew that I couldn't leave.

"I'll miss you Cas."

"I'll miss you too. I'll be home before you know it."

"Come home to me save and I one piece."

"Of course."

          I headed towards the loading dock and boarded the ship. Gunner waved to me as he watched the ship float away from the dock and into the distance.