Chapter 19~The Reason They Left~

Two weeks had passed by. Gunner and I returned to the states after our honeymoon and were currently moving all of my things into his apartment from mine. While away on our honeymoon we had a few things happen to us.

~Flashback~

The second day of our honeymoon began with us traveling to Big Ben and then to the ferris wheel to see all of London. The next day we traveled to Paris then to japan. While we were staying in Japan, a man with a trench coat approached us. And tried to get me to go with him somewhere.

"Casandra my love. Come with me to rule all of these human's and be my queen!"

~End Of Flashback~

Needless to say, Gunner had something to say but i stopped him and i whispered to Gunner, to just let it go and ignore him.

That guy was outside our hotel room window on the ground always waiting for me to appear with my morning coffee and book. Then he would magically appear on the balcony with me.

~Flashback 2~

Last day of our honeymoon....why does it have to end so quickly. I felt a little sick when i woke up. I went outside to get a breath of fresh air and sat down on one of the balcony chairs. Gunner walked out handing me a cup of coffee along with the newspaper and went downstairs to get breakfast.

While sitting by myself, a man appeared by the balcony rail. He had black hair, blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, and a trench coat. I looked up from my newspaper and looked at him.

"Casandra, i will make you my bride. And you will be mine."

"Sorry to tell you this but, i already belong to someone."

I held up my hand with my wedding ring on it and pointed to it. He growled in anger then smiled evilly. When i heard the door to the room opened, i quickly turned my head to the door , then turned back he had disappeared.

~End Of Flashback 2~

"Hey Cas, you alright? You keep spacing out on me."

"Yeah. I'm just thinking about what happened during our honeymoon."

"Was it that bad?"

Gunner had a pained look on his face after what he said.

"No, it was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon."

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss in the cheek as i walked by with a box and went to the kitchen to set it down. He smiled and continued to bring boxes into different rooms and bring furniture into the bedroom and kitchen area.

With his new strength he was always showing off his new abilities to me or to the rest of the Team Edge crew members. It always made me smile to see him embrace his new self. But, then again it was me who changed him and brought him back to life. I always feel like i shouldn't have.

"Are you happy being the way you are now?"

Gunner turned his head to me and gave a concerned look.