New To High school

-First Day of school outfits-

~Dinah's POV~

I was up early because duh it's our first day of school, and I know usually kids hate school but since I've never been I was really excited. Growing up all we did was train, train, train and if we weren't training we were being homeschooled. If we weren't being homeschooled we were on missions. I mean don't get me wrong being an assassin is cool but obviously me and the girls never had just a regular life, today I was finally gonna experience that.

After I got done getting dressed I made my way downstairs and met up with Mani and Daya for breakfast, as we walked into the kitchen the air smelled like pancakes and bacon.

"Dad what's all this?" Daya asked

"Well since it's your guy's first day of school, I decided to make you guys a big breakfast." He said as he flipped the pancake on his pan.

We all sat down and after our dad was done cooking he set the plates down and we all started eating.

"Dad anymore info we should know before we head off?" Mani asked shoving bacon in her mouth

He sipped his coffee "Not that I know of, so far the plan is, is that you guys head to school and kind of get a feel for the place then begin your search for the link."

"I gotta go but hope you guys have a good first day, and remember be safe." he said giving us each a kiss on the forehead.

***

When we  pulled up into the school there was a big banner on the school that said 'Welcome Back Falcons!' We walked into the school and walked into the main office where there was a lady sitting at the front desk.

"Hi how may I help you?" she smiled.

"Hi I'm Dinah Jane and these are my sisters Daya and Mani, we're here to pick up our schedules?"

"Oh perfect we have them ready for you already" she started searching through some files and pulled out some papers.

She handed us each a piece of paper that had our names, school ID number, and school picture which was obviously photo shopped. "Here you go I hope you guys have a nice first day"

We thanked her and walked out into the hallway.

"Well at least we know most of each other's classes" Daya says putting her schedule in her backpack.

"Yeah, we should all get to class, we could go over the plan during lunch" I said.

The girls nodded "and remember keep a low profile." Mani said and we all left to our classes. I had english first period so I made my way to the second floor. When I walked in everyone's eyes shifted towards me which was kind of weird.

"May I help you" The teacher said as I turned to face him.

"Uhh, Yeah I'm Dinah Jane I'm new here" I said nervously and handed him my schedule. He looked down just to make sure I was in the right class then gave it back.

"Alright well, just find an open seat."

I walked over to an empty seat in the back of the class and put my bag down.

Before the teacher started talking again another kid walked in he was tall, he had brown eyes, and black hair that slicked back. Any person in here would know that he was attractive, heck he probably knew himself too.

The teacher turned and glared at him. "Mr. Brown, late on the first day? Why am I not surprised."

"Mr Man, you always know I gotta make an entrance." he smirked.

Mr Man was not amused. "Just take a seat."

I looked down at the desk and was admiring the doodles on the desks. I wish I could do something like this, Daya is actually the artist in the family. I was tracing my finger over the drawing when a pair of hands covered the desk. I slowly raised my head to see the boy who walked in looking down at me with a blank expression.

"Can I help you, or are you gonna just stand there and look at me."

"You're in my seat." he said blankly.

I leaned back in by chair and crossed my arms over my chest. "And I care because...."

He furrowed his brow, as if he just expected me to move just because he claimed this was his seat.

"Mr. Brown, I will not ask again. Take a seat."

He turned around to look at Mr Man who was growing pretty irritated. He turned back to me and smirk slowly made it's way across his face. He made his way and sat in the seat next to mine.

As Mr Man continued on with his lesson I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I turned my head and the boy was just staring at me with a focused expression, I tried to avoid it but he was staring for a long time.

"What?" I finally spoke up, a little irritated.

"You know, I've never seen you around school before." he replied.

"Maybe you have, but you weren't actually looking." Retracing my finger over the doodles.

"Oh trust baby there's no way in hell I would miss you" he smirked and I rolled my eyes

"Don't call me that, I'm not your 'baby' k"

"You could be, all you have to do was ask." He winked.

I scoffed at how cocky he was. " You don't even know me"

"But I would like to, I'm Quincy, But everyone just calls me Quince." He said leaning towards me.

"What's your name?" and before I could answer the bell rang for our next class. Talk about saved by the bell. I booked it right out of there, I know he was attractive and all but I needed to stay focused on this mission with no distractions.

***

~Mani's POV~

Me and Daya had U.S. history together and we sat on the second to front row, even though I prefer the back because our teacher decided to give us a seating chart on the first day, bitch. Anyway we all got seated and she began talking about how this is gonna be a great year and how we should all get to know each other blah blah blah, When a boy walks in, He had brown nappy hair and greyish eyes. He was talking to her and then she pointed over to me. The boy made his way over towards me and he sat in the chair in front of me. While the teacher went back to talking to us I look over and see Daya doodling cartoon characters on her desk, which is expected since she loved to draw. Our teacher Ms. Nelson, asked us to grab out a paper and pencil so we could do some bonding thing.

"Hey could I borrow a pencil?" I looked up to see the boy looking straight at me.

"Uhh y-yeah sure." I relied handing him the pencil I grabbed out.

"Thanks, Im Brian I don't think I've ever seen you here are you new?" he said grabbing the pencil.

"I-I'm..."

"Hey curly hair dude." Daya interrupted looking at him.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Look she already gave you a pencil correct?"

"Y-yeah she did." He replied confused.

"Great, so why don't you turn around and stop worrying about my sister k?" she smiled innocently.

"Um, Ok sure, thanks again" He looked towards me an slowly turned back around. I gave Daya a look.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"Be nice." I whispered to which she just winked and went back to doodling. Sometimes she's just to blunt. The rest of class was just consisted on us bonding as a class and getting to know each other.