The Final Countdown

Trev's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She's gone, she was actually gone. We thought Mani and Dinah's plan would've worked but clearly now we would never know.

~Flashback to a few hours earlier~

"GUYS!" Dinah yelled as she ran in.

"Me and Mani figured it out." She spoke as we all looked at her.

"What do you mean?" Xavier asked.

"We figured out, a plan for when we save her."

"And?"

"Okay so we figured, after we save her, then Grant will still be looking for us. So we should split up into different vans, so by the time he'll come looking for her she'll be lost and we can take her to one of our safe houses."

"That's smart."

"How bout we rescue her first." Quincy spoke in a monotone and walked out. I caught Dinah glaring at him and rolling her eyes.

"Alright, guys let's head out." John announced as he grabbed all our stuff.

~Back To The Present~

They left us alone with guards watching as we were sitting here watching the timer. Nikki and Lexi walked in with the biggest smirks on their faces.

"Well, Nikki I think its about time you got revenge on the sluts who invaded your school." Lexi spoke.

"You're, right I think its time to teach them a lesson." She replied as they walked up to them.

"When I get out of here, I'm gonna kick your ass." Dinah scoffed.

Nikki laughed "Sweety, you need to be able to stand first." She scoffed as crouch down in front of Dinah. She took that as her opportunity and spit in Nikki's face. Nikki gasped as she slowly wiped her face and instantly slapped Dinah across the face.

"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this." Nikki spoke. Earning a glare from Dinah and Mani.

"So am I" Lexi spoke standing in front Mani.

"We should've left you back in that warehouse, to be blown to pieces." Mani spit.

"Oh, hurtful." Lexi replied holding her heart.

"Hey!" Daya spoke walking in. "What are you guys doing?"

"We were just about to have fun with these guys." Lexi replied.

"Don't, leave them alone." She spoke and she was gearing up.

"Why? You turning soft again." Nikki spoke. Daya looked up and turned around to face us.

"Nikki, look down at the scar on your hand. Don't forget who put that there." She spoke and I gave her a confused look.

"Besides, if anyone is gonna torture them. Its gonna be me." She spoke as she started circling Mani and Dinah one by one. She went behind Dinah and bent down next to her ear.

"I'll have to admit, it was cute when you guys came to my rescue." She spoke then she stood up and did the same to Mani.

"I mean come on "Daya this isn't who you are." She mimicked. "How pathetic" she scoffed as she stood up and walked over to face all of us. "Oh and we can't forget our knight and shining amors." She spoke as Nikki and Lexi were snickering in the back.

"I mean can we just get an applause, for the worst team ever." She clapped. "I mean fuck, y'all couldn't work together to save your lives and the fact that you guys are actually all here. Well I mean look at where you are now."