Welcome To The Dark Side

Trev's POV

Trev's POV

"Dude this mission is gonna be lit." Xavier spoke.

"I'm just excited we can finally kick some ass." Quincy replied.

We were all loading up our guns and getting our weapons ready. Since we finally got her location we all came to an agreement that it was time to go save her.

"You ready bro?" Brian asked as he slid his gun behind his pants.

"Yeah" I spoke as I clocked my gun. "Let's go get her."

"GUYS!" Dinah yelled as she ran in.

"Me and Mani figured it out." She spoke as we all looked at her.

***

Mani's POV

We all finished getting ready and started heading towards our cars. When we got into the garage there were two black vans and we decided to split off into different groups. Me, Quincy, Jordan, and Xavier hopped in one car and everyone else in the other. Dad decided he was driving in his own car and following us there. Jordan started up the car and followed behind the others. Me and Quincy were in the back of the van while Jordan drove and Xavier was in the passenger seat.

"Hey, do you mind if I ask you something?" I asked.

"Shoot" he replied.

"What's up with you and Dinah?"

"Nothing."

"Oh come on, y'all have been distant for the longest time, what happened?"

He sighed "I tried to make it clear to her that, I liked her. And she obviously don't feel the same way, end of story."

"Well, you gotta funny way of showin it."

He looked up gave me a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"Well, she likes you too, but with this whole bet going on, she doesn't wanna give in and be played."

His look of confusion turned into irritation.

"Fuck, I forgot about the stupid bet. That's why she always gave me mixed signals." He spoke putting his head in his hands.

"So, you really like her?"

He sat up again "Yeah and I really want a shot with us."

"Well, then you better shoot your shot before it's to late."

"Do you think, she'll say yes?"

"Shoot and see."

***

Trev's POV

I was leading everyone as we drove , and I could slowly see how the city lights slowly turned into trees and mountain rocks all around us. Andre was in the passenger seat next to me while Dinah and Brian were in the back. Brian had his computer equipment set up so if they tried to take Daya somewhere else, we would have a tracker on her bracelet.