Blood

Mani's POV

Mani's POV

"What?" I spoke.

"But I thought you said when we were adopted we were the only ones." Daya spoke.

"Yes, you and Dinah are, but when I went to get Mani her brother had already belonged to a different family." He replied.

"And you didn't wanna mention that before?" Dinah spoke. I wanted to say something but I stood there still shocked. I have a brother......

"I want to see him" I spoke as everyone looked at me.

"Hon, he needs some rest, you can see him tomorrow, but for now all of you need to rest as well it's been a long day." Dad replied.

"We'll be back tomorrow." Brian said. I nodded and he gave me a hug.

"Yeah, we will too." Ander spoke up. Trev nodded and they all left.

"You okay Mani?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I spoke as we walked to our rooms.

***

Jordan's POV

"Nah, man I want my rematch." Andre spoke as we walked out if the Rec Center.

"Man, you can you can take L's all day it's fine with me." I replied. Then behind me I heard tires screeching and guns firing, but it sounded like it was far away.

"Jordan!" X yelled. I looked at him and his expression was full of terror. I looked down to see what he was looking at and my shirt was drenched with blood, but I didn't feel any pain. I looked up and suddenly everything was spinning all I could hear we echos and mumbling and then..........black.

***

I woke up gasping for air and winced when I felt a sharp pain on my side. I looked down and could see I was wrapped up in bandages. I looked around and realized I was in a some sort of home hospital room. I sat up slowly, my body felt sore. I slowly got up and there was a set of clothes on a chair with a note: the shower is on the left and here's some clothes. I took the clothes and walked out of the room. I walked toward the bathroom. And just as I was about to open it, the door swung open.

"Fuck, you scared the shit outta me." The girl spoke, she was the girl from Wingerz that we saw before the game.

"Sorry there you can use the bathroom, I was just leaving." She continued.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sorry, my name is Dinah, and you're at my house." She replied.

"Why am I here, and where is my crew." I spoke.

"Woah, chill look the boys are downstairs just go shower and come down." She replied and walked downstairs.