The End Game

Daya's POV

"What? You want to redirect them to this location?" Andre spoke.

"Yeah" I replied.

"I'm sorry, but the last time I checked, we were in this location and I ain't tryin to get blown up."

"Man, shut up." Jordan spoke.

"I'm just sayin." he spoke.

"Alright we're with you, what do we do first." Mani spoke.

"Alright, Brian I need you to start on redirecting the bombs." I spoke as he nodded and went straight to the monitor. "Okay, so after he's done redirecting, there will be an access code that will be needed which can be scanned by my bracelet. Which is in my room, so Mani and Dinah You'll come with me. Trev and Quincy you guys will need to go down to the safety room and grab your guy's weapons, Jordan will navigate you through earpieces. Xavier and Andre look out for Brian." I spoke. Everyone nodded and started doing what they were assigned.

"and Dad, stay safe."

"Honey, I know you think I'm old, but don't forget I'm still a top secret agent." He spoke.

"Yes, but you're my dad first." I replied.

"Actually I may need a little help over here." Brian spoke as he was putting codes into the computer. Dad nodded and walked over to help Brian.

"Okay let's go." I turned as the girls and I headed out. We got out of HQ and into the main house.

"My room is just upstairs, keep a lookout my dad's got dark agents everywhere"

"Why?" Dinah replied.

"To keep me, from roaming around." I spoke, rolling my eyes as we walked up the stairs.

"It's weird hearing you call him that." Mani spoke.

"Trust me, it's still weird for me too." We reached the end of the hall and turned the corner.

"Well well, what do we have here." Nikki spoke as we stopped.

"God, I knew you were to good to be true." Lexi scoffed.

"My room is at the end of the hall and around the corner" I whispered to the girls.

"Get the bracelet and get back downstairs, we'll cover you." Mani replied.

"Yeah, I have some unfinished business to take care of." Dinah responded, not breaking eye contact with them.

"Okay." They walked towards the girls and were getting ready to fight.

"Hunter's knives? unfair don't you think." Lexi spoke.

"Oh we don't need knives to kick your asses." Mani replied as they both dropped their knives.

"Don't hold back, cause we won't" Nikki spoke.

"Trust me we won't" Dinah replied.

"Bring it on." Nikki spoke holding up her fists.

"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this." Dinah assured. They all started fighting and I took that as my moment and ran down the hall. I reached my room and entered in, I quickly ran to my drawer and grabbed the bracelet. When I walked out I was hit by something hard.

"Daya, I'm sorry." It was the agent that escorted me down to dinner.

"It's ok, I have to go." I spoke as I tried to walk away.

"But wait, your father told me to watch over you." He replied blocking my way.

"Look, I'm not a kid okay, I can take care of myself."