Denying The Obvious

Mani's POV

Mani's POV

We've been running this drill all morning and still no progress, for us to continue on with training the boys still had to get pass the bell drill. It was frustrating how they just didn't get the concept of this drill.

"Again." Dad spoke.

"Dude there's two of them and 6 of us how are we not getting past them." Andre spoke in frustration. Me and Dinah chuckled as he stood there looking like he was ready to pull out his hair.

"Can we have a second?" Brian asked

"Sure" Dad allowed as the boys huddled up.

"Do you think they figured it out?" Dinah whispered.

"Let's find out." I whispered back as the boys broke their huddle.

"Ready?" They all nodded and stood back on the line.

"Go." They all sprinted towards us at the same time. Quincy, Trev, and Xavier ran toward me and Andre, Brian, and Trey ran toward Dinah. We all started fighting and the boys were giving it their all. They were actually keeping me on my toes and before I knew it I was only fighting two guys. I looked over and saw Quincy ringing the bell and in that moment everyone stopped fighting. Me and Dinah clapped our hands and started cheering.

"Its about damn time." I spoke.

"How did you guys figure it out?" Dinah asked.

"Well, It's like you said yesterday. We have to fight as a team." Brian answered. Dad clapped his hands as he walked towards us.

"Good job boys, now the real training can begin."

***

Daya's POV

"It's your choice." I looked around and there were red lights on everyone except me.

"Daya please" Mani pleaded.

"Zendaya, make the right choice." Dad spoke. My eyesight was blurry and I can feel tears streaming down my face.

"You have five seconds." Grant spoke.

"5,4,3,2"

"I-I can't" I cried.

"1." In an instant gun shots fired through the room. I turned around and saw everyone shot.