Finale At It's Finest

Trev's POV

Brian raced over to tell the others and I ran upstairs to get John. I started slowing down as I aproached the door. I gently knocked on the door and after a few minutes the door slowly opened. John's face appeared and he looked like a wreck.

"Trev, what can I do for you." He slightly spoke, trying to get his self together.

"Brian found her, sir." I replied. He looked at me in shock.

"H-he did." He spoke and I nodded. He quickly got himself together and started walking, well basically running toward HQ as I followed behind. As we got there everyone was already there. As we walked in Dinah and Mani turned and saw us.

"Dad, she's alive." Dinah spoke.

"We found her." Mani added as they both ran up and gave him a hug.

"And it's all thanks to Brian." Jordan spoke, patting him on the back.

"Yeah, thank you." Mani smiled.

"I couldn't have just given up." He replied.

"Well, thank you for bringing my family back together." John approved.

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's go get her." Dinah spoke. John, Dinah, Mani, and Brian all got their stuff ready to leave. The rest of us boys agreed to stay behind and watch over Nikki,Lexi and Grant.

"Bring her back to me bro." I spoke as I gave Brian a bro hug.

"I will, don't worry" he replied. I sighed as I watched as they drove off.

***

Daya's POV

After walking miles through the forest. I decided to stop and take a rest. I was very exhausted and very hungery. I sighed. How the hell am I supposed to find the others. I sat down and leaned back against a tree. I sat there and took in my surroundings. Everything was so peaceful and just watching as the sun glistened through the trees and how birds chirped through the air. I dozed off a bit until sleep just consumed me.

***

My eyes slowly opened and I could tell it was dark, because I would've squinted if the sun were to hit me. I felt myself but I didn't feel the ground under me. My eyes shot open as someone was carrying me. I looked up and gasped as I saw Ken looking straight. I quickly swung as my fist connected with his jaw. He winced back and dropping me on the floor.

"How are you still alive?" I spoke.

"I told you I was gonna kill you." He menacingly smiled as he pulled out his Hunter's knife. He slowly started walking toward me as I started scooting myself backwards. My body felt exhausted and I didnt have the energy to get up and run let alone fight back. He dove toawrd me as I rolled to the side, he quickly crawled over as he straddled me. I tried to squirm around, but he quickly pinned me down. He grabbed me by the neck and smirked.

"And to think, you could've been all mine." He sighed as he caressed my face with the blade.

"Never" I croaked as I was gasping for air.

He tsked and shook his head. "Such a shame" He spoke. "Well, goodbye Daya" ended as he plunged the knife in my chest.

***

I jolted up and gasped for air as I held my chest. I looked around and I was still leaning on the tree, but this time it was dark out. I let out a breathe I didn't realize I was holding. It was just a dream. I stood up and started walking a little more, I heard a twig snap and paused. I sat there and wondered if it was just me, but I heard another one snap. I quickly hid behind a tree and waited for something to approach. I heard murmers and footsteps coming towards me. There was a guy that was looking down and I quickly tackled him to the ground. I was just about to swing when.

"Brian?" I spoke as he closed his eyes ready for impact. He opened one eye to see who had daid his name.

"Daya?" He replied. I slowly got up and helped him up.

"Daya!" I heard I turned as I saw Dinah and Mani running towards me. They both englufed me in a big grouo hug as I did the same.

"Thank god, we found you." Mani spoke.

"H-how did you guys find me?" I asked.

"It was all Brian." I turned and pulled Brian into a hug.

"Thank you." I thanked.

"No problem." He replied.

"C'mon lets take you back home." Dinah spoke as we walked back to the car.

I quickly ran as I saw dad standing by the van and gave him a hug.

"Dad!"

"Oh, I'm so glad you're alive." He replied choking up.

"Awe, dad don't cry." I spoke.

"I can't help it, I thought I lost you."

"It's like I said before, you can never lose me." I replied as he smiled.

***

We got to the house and right as we entered all the boys came out and pulled me into a group hug.

"Ugh, hey guys" I spoke trying to gasp for air. They all laughed and broke off. I looked around and Trev wasn't in the room.

"Welcome back." Jordan spoke.

"It's good to be back." I replied snapping out of my thoughts.

"How did you manage to escape?" Andre asked.

"Yeah, how did you beat the bombs." Xavier added.

"She'll answer your questions later, but for now we should let her rest." Dad interrupted.

"I'll tell you guys later." I nodded as I walked up to my room. I closed my door and sighed out. It's good to be home, I started picking out a new outfit and set it out on my bed when I heard a knock.

"Come in." I answered. The door slowly opened and Trev's face popped in. He just stood there quietly, but then he quickly came and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank god, your alive." He whispered.

"I made you a promise didn't I."

He looked down at me and held my face with one of his hands and smiled as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

***

After I cleaned myself up I walked down to HQ and everyone was there standing around.

"What's going on?" I asked as I walked in.

"I dont know, dad just said to meet him here." Mani spoke, she stood as Brians arm was wrapped around her shoulder. I smiled as I looked over and saw that Quincy was hugging Dinah from behind. Damn I guess a lot happened when I was gone. I was snapped out of my thougts when I feel an arm snake around my waist. I looked up and Trev looked down and smirked as I did the same.

"Ok thank you everyone for meeting me here today." Dad spoke as he entered the room.

"What's up dad?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah, is there something wrong?" Brian added.

"No, I just have an announcement." He replied.

"So, these past few months have been a bit overwhelming and now that we have captured Grant, Your mission is now complete." He spoke. We all cheered but he held his hand up for us to hold our applauses.

"And that being said, we are releasing you girls"

"W-what?" I spoke up in shock.

"Daya, you girls have worked your whole lives, and when I first saw you guys in school and being normal, but most importantly how much it made you girls happy. I just couldn't take that away from you guys." He started.

"So that being said, you girls will be able to finish out high school, and just will be living a normal life." he ended. We all smiled and began hugging each other, us girls ran up and grabbed my dad in a group hug.

"Wait, but dad are you sure about this?" Dinah asked as we broke his hug.

"You guys just caught my brother and our most wanted criminal, I think you guys deserve it." He chuckled. We laughed as we embraced him in a hug again.