Them.

Daya's POV

"We would never help people we don't even know" Brian fought.

Me and the girls looked at each other and we looked back at the boys.

"You do know us." I spoke and we took off our masks.

At first they just took sat there staring at us like we were freaks and then they all sort of took in their own way.

"I feel like an idiot, I should've known of course it was you, How couldn't I, three assassins new on the radar same time three new girls show up to school." Brian spoke angry with himself.

"Are you kidding me, when they showed up they instantly became the three most hottest girls in school and now that I know they whoop ass on the side too, shit that's just sexy as hell." Quince spoke causing Mani and Dinah to laugh and me to smirk.

But Trev just stayed quiet he sat there.

"Wow you're speechless, that's a first." I said folding my arms.

We all looked over at him and he slowly raised his head, glaring at me.

"We can't help you." He spoke.

"And why's that." Mani replied

"Because you're our rivals." he spat.

"Well, then I'm just gonna have to kill you, especially now that you know who we are." I snapped.

He chuckled "Please you said yourself, you can't kill us."

"Fine, but that doesn't mean I can't torture you." I replied.

We were both glaring at each other.

"Trev let's just do it, stop making things difficult." Brian interrupted.

"I'm not helping her." He replied not breaking the glare.

"But think of it we're both after the same guy if we work together we could stop him and just walk away after." Brian stated.

He sat there still glaring at me for a moment.

"Fine!, but when we're done catching this asshole we never see each other again." He snapped.

"Fine by me." I agreed.

We cut them loose and they stood up.

"Shit were you girl scouts, those ropes were tight as fuck." Quince complained rubbing his wrists."

"You know for a gang banger, you sure whine like a baby." Dinah spoke.

"You could be my baby." he smirked.

"You wish." she scoffed folding her arms.

"Everyday." He replied, and she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Alright so what do we do now." Brian asked.

"Well first we're gonna take you to our HQ and come up with a plane from there." Mani replied.

***

We walked into HQ and I leaned in so that the security code could scan my eye to let us in.

"You guys have hella High tech equipment." Brian said looking around in awe.

"I know, this is some advanced level shit." Quince spoke.

we all walked in the main room and sat down.

We pulled up all the files from this case on the main screen.

"So you guys are the ones responsible for all the Serpents that went missing." Trev spoke.