Like Father, Like Daughter

Daya's POV

I could hear voices all around me.

"Why stab her Daya?"

"You never hurt people, unless you need to."

"You only hurt on missions."

Then it focused on one.

"You had a choice Daya, and you chose to betray us. To betray me." Dad spoke as he drew his last breathe.

"Dad please, comeback." I cried.

"It's like I said before. You were just afraid to admit you're more like me than you thought." I looked up to see Grant, but this time I saw someone standing next to him. Once I realized I gasped. It was me, but like a darker version of me.

"You're right, I was just afraid of who I really am." She spoke as she looked down at me. She knelt down and faced me.

"Who I, truly am." she spoke. My heart started racing and everything was slowly fading. I was standing in all darkness and I can hear voices all around me. Everything I heard would just get louder and would echo all around me. I would shake my head because I didn't wanna believe the things I was hearing.

"You're just afraid to admit you're more like me."

"Who I, truly am."

"You had a choice, and you chose to betray us."

"To betray me."

"You're just like your father."

"NO!" I screamed.

***

I gasped for air and my heart was still racing. I didn't realize I was crying till I felt tears dripping off my face. I wipes off the tears and slowly got my breathing under control. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I looked around and realized it was probably around three or four in the morning. I grabbed a cup and grabbed some water. I heard footsteps behind me and I quickly grabbed the knife and turned to face whoever it was.

"Hey it's just me" Grant spoke.

"And what, that's suppose to make feel better." I scoffed, he looked down at the knife and back at me. I sighed and put it back on the counter.

"So, you wanna tell me what happened earlier?" I looked at him and realized he was talking about Nikki.

"Honestly I-I don't know."

"Well, how did it make you feel?" He pressed.

I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes. "Why do you care? Look don't take this as some sort of father, daughter bonding experience, cause it's not." I scoffed. I put the cup on the counter and started walking out.

"You felt it didn't you?" I paused and slowly turned around.

"Felt what?"

"How great it felt, all the rush you got. I bet you did it without giving it a second thought."

"She threatened my family."

"She IS your family."

"No she's not, just like how you aren't my father."

"Oh please, you feel yourself turning dark, I can tell. And knowing you being my daughter. You'll turn in no time."

"We'll see" I ended walking off.

"You can't deny who you really are" I heard him say as I was walking.

***

The next day I woke up and decided to look around. I was walking through the woods and it felt peaceful. The smell of fresh air and all the beautiful trees everywhere. I got pretty far away from the base, but I stopped when I saw a deer just walking around and it was so pretty seeing it roam around freely. It made me feel like time stood still in that moment. A twig snapped and the deer looked up and ran off, I was low-key sad because I killed the moment. Then I realized I never moved. I turned around and saw two guys walking towards me with evil smirks on their faces.

"Look Brett, an outsider."

"What brings you out here babe?" Brett asked.

"Okay first off, I'm not your babe and second, it's non of your business."

"Fiesty, I like it."

"Yeah, I think we're gonna have a lot of fun with her right Sean?"

"mhhm." They both started circling me like I was some prey.

"Look I'm only gonna warn you guys once, back off."

"Oooh I'm so scared." Brett responded sarcastically.

"Okay, fine y'all wanna play? let's play" I spoke as they started coming towards me.

Brett tried to grab my arm but I quickly dodged and grabbed his instead and flipped him over. Sean came up from behind and picked me up. I threw my head back and slammed against his head causing him to drop me and stagger backwards.

"You fucking bitch." He yelled holding his nose, which was now bleeding.

Brett got back up and pulled out a hunter knife. He came and swung at me but I dodged it and I managed to get a couple punches in. He swiped again and he managed to cut my arm, which stung but I managed to roundhouse kick the knife out of his hand. I felt something hard come in contact with my jaw and I dropped to the ground. I looked up to see Sean full of rage.

"Time to teach you a lesson, little slut." He spoke as he grabbed me by the neck and held me up.

"You think you can get away with this?" he continued as I was trying to claw out of his grasp.

"Look Sean she has a bracelet on?" Brett spoke.

"Hmm, so she's probably a run away."

"Well, let's show her what happens when people try to runaway." and with that Sean walked a couple of steps forward. He threw me and I felt my back hit against a tree. I coughed as I stood back up again. My bracelet started beeping rapidly and a jolt of electricity rushed through my body. I dropped back to the ground and  started screaming, I felt like I was being electrocuted and it was getting worse. I could hear them laughing as they stared at me in pain. My body began feeling pain and rage at the same time. Then the shock waves stopped, I looked down and my bracelet stopped beeping.

"What the hell is going on here!" I lifted my head to see Grant.

"We found a runaway Sir." I was slowly regaining my strength and was still full of rage. I looked over and saw Brett's hunting knife.

"She's not a runaway, she's my daughter you idiots." Grant spoke as he held a gun up to them, but I didn't really pay attention to what he said. All the rage in my body exploded and it gave me a rush of energy. I grabbed the hunter knife and ran toward Sean, I jumped on his back and slit his throat and once his body fell I turned toward Brett, which by this point his evil smirk was replaced with fear and I chucked the knife as it him and it plunged in his chest. My heart was racing and I felt a lot of adrenaline rushing though me. I heard clapping and looked up to Grant.

"I knew you would make the right choice." He clapped walking toward me.

"Like father, Like daughter." he ended.

I looked down and saw my hands shaking with blood staining them.

What did I do?

Author's Note

BRUHHHHH wtf did I just write? lmaoo But I hope Yall enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned to find out what happens next on The Rivals.....