Epilogue

A few months later...

Daya's POV

"Daya hurry we're gonna be late!" Dinah yelled from downstairs.

"Alright I'm coming!" I replied as I grabbed my cap and ran down the stairs. I ran out and quickly hopped in the car.

"Took you long enough." Mani spoke as she sped off.

"I had to look for my cap." I replied.

"That's why you should've set it out the night before." Dinah spoke.

I pulled a face and looked her. "Shut up." I replied.

We arrived at the stadium and quickly ran over and took our seats. I looked around and saw as each of us had gotten our names called, we all walked up and shook our teachers hands as we received our diplomas. I have to be honest a few months ago I wouldn't have expected any of this to happen to me and the girls. After we were done we all walked out onto the field.

"I can't believe, we're graduating" Mani spoke.

"Yeah, I never would've believed anyone if they told me I was gonna be wearing a cap and gown right now." Dinah added.

"Well, believe it baby, cause it's true." Quincy spoke as he hugged Dinah from behind and kissed her on the cheek.

"You know, now that I think about it babe. In the end I won the bet." Dinah replied.

"Yep, and this is the one loss I am willing to take." He replied back.

"Ugh gross" Mani replied.

"Awe come on babe, lighten up." Brian replied as he kissed Mani. She smiled as she gave him a hug.

"Aye watch where your hands land, that's my baby sister your touching." Jordan spoke.

"Look, just cause you were pushed out first, doesn't make you that much older." Mani replied.

"Hey" Trev spoke as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Okay guys, let's get a group picture." Dad spoke as he walked up to us. Me and the girls stepped to the side and gathered for a picture.

"Okay now let's get you boys in there." He spoke gesturing for all of the guys to join.

"So what's next for you girls." Dad asked as he got done taking the picture. Everyone looked at each other.

"Yeah D, so what's next?" Mani asked. I shrugged my shoulder and looked at everyone.

"College?"

The End Credits

Lmaooo I hella treated this shit like it was a movie and thought it needed end credits with pictures of the cast. Just imagine it like it was blooper pictures . Yeah yeah, I know I'm extra idgaf, enjoy.

Author's Note

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SOOOOO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!!!!

Honestly I had so much fun writing it and seeing your guys comments on it. I honestly just wrote this story for me and my friends to talk about and for them to read, but little did I know that other people would actually take interest in reading it as well. For it being my first book I am very proud of it and it's basically like my baby lmaoo but thank you and I do plan to write more stories and I look forward to you guys reading those as well love all SOOO much

XOXO, Latu aka Harmonix94