Warning

This is the last warning I will announce. This is an au keep in mind.

Non of the characters in this book are not who they really are, who knows really. The only thing that the characters in this book and the real life humans that walk this earth have in common is there looks, nothing more or less.

I have created there personality's for my simple pleasure, my guilty pleasure that is.

There will be sexual content, harsh language and a huge age gap between the two main lovers in this story so if you are not in any way comfortable with a 12 year age gap then you are free to tap away.

I'm a kinky bitch so I like my kinky shit, prepare yourselves for daddy kink and maybe other kinks too if I'm into them. Leave as much love you want and as much hate you'd like, I'm not a person who would get butt hurt over a simple comment, so go ahead and roast my possible big mistakes and very bad spelling.

Roast the characters for all I care but this is just for my pleasure of writing some twisted fan fiction of my baby Harry Styles.

Thank you if you stayed, make sure to vote, comment and maybe just maybe come send me a massage if you'd like, let's be best friends and obsess over Styles with me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Love you lots, keep reading and I'll assure you it will either get better or my terrible plot twists will ruin my whole book. But thanks anyways.