New Start

Disclaimer. The way I write my chapters might be different then most because in the plot of the story, it doesn't continue on every single day of that makes sense. There will be skipped times as the story progresses and there will be stuff that is being mentioned that the characters have done that you didn't read.

Jane's P.O.V

"It's a new start" I said, as I stared out of my driver seat window towards the one story house surrounded with beautiful landscape things such as they were beautiful flowers growing up front and I think an orange tree also. It's great I thought.

"Honk!"

I jumped but calmed down when I see my Aunt's Van pull up next to me, we smiled at each other and got out. "It's great honey!" She said excitedly. I smiled and nodded along.

My aunt, cousin and I decided we all needed to move and so we put in some money together and bought a home here in New Jersey from LA, California. I know, why New Jersey?Well we needed a change of scenery but also climate.

I've always loved the cooler climate, they probably are not that different in climate though but it's fine. "Chloe had texted and said she's five minutes away" she informed me and I nodded, Chloe is my cousin and she wanted to drive the moving truck and that's probably why she's taking about of time. It's a big truck. "Come on honey, let's start moving the stuff we have with us now in the house" I agreed with my aunt and we got to work.

Blair's P.O.V

Just as I was finished with my last sentence my pen had been taken away from my grasp and thrown across the classroom. Not this again. I had to stay during lunch in my English classroom because I didn't finish writing what was on the board. I just got distracted but I was all good with staying during lunch.

"You didn't tell me where you were!"

She whispered yelled to me. I sighed. Seriously Blair why are you still with her? My subconscious says and I couldn't answer because I didn't know also. I looked up into those fierce brown eyes and knew I just had to break it off right now before she riles me up.

"Well you've found me, and can I have my pen back or do you have a pen? Seriously Kelly i need to do this" I said back to her while looking for my pen but then her hand came slapping down onto the desk and I stood up.

"Stop hurting these furnitures and help me look for my pen woman" I said annoyed. "You're doing that thing again" she said annoyed and huffed, I secretly smirked internally but turned around, "What thing?" "The thing where you keep asking me questions and talking about other things to direct my attention elsewhere to what I want to talk about" she said and suddenly stomped her feet. Okay this has to stop.

"Okay stop, stop acting like this like I did a horrible thing by not texting where I am. Kelly you know I don't like you like that and I'm with you because you pay me $50 because you want everyone to see "you changed the badass" that's not real and doesn't make sense so I can give you back your $50 and you can piss off out of my life because I simply don't care about where your popularity ladder is right now" I said and took a deep breath. Fuck, I shouldn't have said that all in one go.

Takes a lot out of you. I was brought back however when I feel a stinging pain in my right cheek and knew she had slapped me "you're a fucking asshole!" She practically screamed and walked out. "Yes, no nagging anymore." I whispered to myself and finally spotted my pen.

I picked it up and continued to write the 2 more paragraphs and I was done. After school was over, I fast walked towards my Jeep, just as I was 5 feet away I heard my name being called. Fuck, what now. I turned and instantly I had a smile on my face. "Seriously, I think Dom could wait a while" Blue my best friend says while she took deep breaths.