Home And I'm Sorry's

Blair's P.O.V - Flashback

Can you just hold on?"

I said annoyed but lovingly at Janey because she was ignoring me and walking away from me in fast paced. She completely misunderstood the situation!.

"Why!? Why should I hold on for you!"

Janey yelled and finally turned around but that wasn't enough for her, she moved toward me frightening me by her expression and pushed me.

"You cant do that!"

She then added and pressed the palms of her hand to her eyes to stop the tears and I felt my heart break.

"Baby" I said softly and she sniffed completely vulnerable to my voice. I hated seeing her vulnerable with me at a time like this. It made me feel like the biggest asshole of all time. Bigger then Hitler. I swallowed and took a tentative step towards her, my hands shaking slightly.

"What you saw wasn't exactly what you saw.." left, right, left,right, I repeated following my steps. "She was drunk and just surprised me by hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. I was looking at you the whole time when you were dancing with Chloe. She was upset because her boyfriend cheated on her and I.. you know how I am Janey.." she cut me off harshly..

"That doesn't mean you put your hand on her shoulder!" I growled and turned around with my hands on my hips and hung my head because she knew how I was.

I was compassion towards people who felt any pain! I always felt the need to help people even drunk girls that had been cheated on. I love Janey with all my heart and that meant that I loved her Jealousy vulnerable ways.

"You're driving me crazy!"

I said exaggerated, I then turned with my hands still on my hips and saw her biting her bottom lip, looking at me with big beautiful puppy blue eyes and I felt myself drop, drop into a pile of heart filled gooeyness.

I knew she regretted acting this way towards me and knew she was being overrated but I just she loved me too much too and loved how I acted which is how I acted now. We just stared at each and after a few minutes, a slow smile crept on both our faces and instantly Janey jumped into my arms, legs wrapped around my waist and she huddled into my neck.

"God you're so hot when you get frustrated with me.. I wish our son or daughter doesn't have the look you have or else everyone would be after them" she sexily said in my ear and I laughed but then groaned annoyed imagining our babies dating people. No one is ever going to touch my babies until there 40 at least.

"Not on my watch" I said lowly and kissed her throat.

We then proceeded in holding hands as if everything in the world was rainbows and flowers again. I looked down at Janey that clung to my arm and was pointing to a dog across the street, I was memorized by her. I couldn't believe I would ever love any girl, but no.. god now I never wanted to stop loving Janey. And I wouldn't.

I loved fighting with Janey, it proved that fuck no we don't have a perfect relationship, we fight over stupid arguments and banter but then we always tease each other and god it was the best feeling ever.