University? Tickets?

Blair's P.O.V

I am in the library at school in this Monday lunch break because of two reasons, I had to finish this English report and because Blue would not stop talking my ear off about University and what I'm going to do and other things that make my head explode but also make me think and I just don't want to do that right now because I haven't even talked to Janey about this.

I let out a sigh and rub my temples, and thought about my blue eyed goddess, after I told her that I will and always love everything about her she told me her past and I had to restrain myself from hunting down and hitting those bastards that forced her into doing a porn video but also the ones that put there dirty filthy hands on her. It hurt seeing her break down when it came too emotional for her so we spent the rest of the time after making love talking and me comforting her.

God I love her. And she explained all about this Lexy girl saying they were in the business together and when she left Lexy got angry at her, we actually went out for lunch the other day and Lexy is a pretty cool chick and also Blue had went with us and to tell you that I know Blue practically all my life would be true but I have never seen her so..I don't know. She laughed at everything Lexy said, she even ate with respect! And I thought she's seeing mike. I don't know.

There's a lot of things going through my head tha..*Vibrate*. I am brought out my thoughts when I heard my phone vibrate, turning on my phone and I smiled dreamily when I saw it was from my girl and the message she said made me want to blush like a school girl and that is so not like me.

-I'm at work right now and I just can't stop thinking about those green eyes of yours and those lips! And that smile! God I want to kiss you 😘-

She said and added a kissy emoji, I chuckled softly before I went to reply when suddenly my phone was snatched from my hands and I immediately looked at the culprit but then let out a loud groan and put my face in my hands.

"Why have you been ignoring me girl?"

Blue asked in a serious tone and I peeked out of my fingers to see her looking at me with a frown and I sighed, "Because I know what you want to talk about Blue and I want to talk about that with you and be all besties but I don't even know what I want to do girly" I say somewhat defeated and after a couple of seconds I heard her sigh and my phone is slides across the table to me and I stopped with my hands..

"I know Blair and I'm sorry I just.. God we have been best friends since diapers and.. I just want to make sure if you ever think of going to London that we..well we will keep in touch an.." I cut her off and looked up at her appalled

"Are you joking"

I asked surprised, "Blue we are always going to be in touch, you're my best friend and we are going to grow old together and argue like best friends when we are 80 and so on. Of course we will keep in touch" I said softly and I stood up, walked over to her and pulled her into my arms giving her a hug and a pat on the back with the same for her.

We then broke away and looked at each other and we both laughed quietly and cheekily and I lightly punched her shoulder "Ya dork". We then heard the end of lunch bell ring and we both groaned, although I had one more class to go today so I can manage.

Before I entered my last class of the day I had to text my girl back and being the dorky person I am I wrote -Oh god Janey..I'm masturbating right now babe..- I shook my head and wanted to bust out laughing by the text and I sent it..and not a minute late I got a text that I couldn't help but laugh out loud this time causing other students to look at me but with one glare they turned around, the text back from Janey said,