Another Tattoo? Changing?

Blair's P.O.V

"Let's get it baby!"

I yelled out into the London cool night air feeling a new found of excitement course through me and I heard laughing behind me, I turned and looked to see Grace and her girlfriend Emma looking at me with amusement and worry coming from Grace.

"Stop worrying Grace. I'm fine, I feel like superman and love it!" I said and jumped in the air hearing an oh my god from Grace and a laugh from Emma. It has been five months, well I mean a year and five months since I've been in London and through these five months I slowly felt myself changing, becoming better, becoming to my old Blair.

Grace reminds me of that everyday because she always points out a smile or a laugh, and right now in my drunken daze I am not going to deny it. No, I am admitting right now that I crave this feeling and want this feeling to be present with in every day. Although I think it all started that night when I gave that elderly homeless woman food and money.

I felt so good after doing it and started thinking if I wanted to keep doing that, join a voluntary group or something. Today started with me writing a letter to Janey to me being dragged to a bar by the psycho Grace and eventually having fun. I actually danced with an elderly woman while her husband laughed his butt off.

It was so fun. I then saw a light pole and me being my drunk self and actually finding happiness I ran towards it and grabbed on to it and swung on it and immediately hearing Grace's "be careful bitch!" I laughed out loud and honestly I just had fun, fun that I thought I would never have. I still missed Janey like fucking crazy, I'm still in love with her, I love her so much and that actually helped me to accept that I will see Janey soon.

I will go to the ends of my death to see my Janey so why am I shutting people out? My parents? Blue?. So now I'm starting to interact more with them...not Janey though. I hate myself because whenever I'm ready to press that call button on Facebook.. I always chicken out and deep down inside I knew that if I did.. I would seriously no joke, drop everything and book a ticket back to New Jersey.

Jane's P.O.V

I was in the middle of packing some of my things into the brown boxes that Aunt Claire kindly brought home for me when I received a call. I took my phone out my back pocket of the short's short's jeans I am wearing and looked at the number and then scrunched my eyebrows. It wasn't a United States zip code and suddenly my heart dropped with love and excitement thinking about who this might be. Blair. So biting my lip and with a excited heart to hear the love of my life's voice, I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Wow, I get why she's so in love with ya, your voice sounds like Lauren Jaregui mixed with Megan Fox's"

An unknown British voice of a girl spoke and now I was even more confused. Obviously I knew she was talking about Blair and I couldn't help but feel that little ounce of disappointment that it wasn't Blair but this was interesting. So I spoke.

"I'm sorry who is this?" I asked cautiously, please don't let it be a girlfriend or worse a jealous one fling girl. I couldn't handle that, I would die.

"I'm Grace, Blair's roommate and I called because well we have a problem" she says annoyed but also with worry and instantly my heart jumped with nervousness and worry about Blair. About my Blair.

"What happened? Is Blair okay" I asked and cringed at the quickness of my voice drenched with urgency to know if Blair is okay. My worry is then changed into full blown love towards my baby when i heard Grace's next words.

"She's drunk and I don't know what to do, she needs to calm down. I got your phone number off Blue hoping you would tell me and yeah" Grace trailed off hoping I would know what to do and instantly I felt my heart rate pick up.