You Saved Me

-3 months later

Blair's P.O.V

"Sto..p!" I hear Jane's giggle in my ear while I continue to tickle her.. "Ba..by!" Jane laughs out loud when I get to her spot where it's so ticklish, after a minute of just hearing her sweet soft laughter I stopped and just stared down at her, I am laying over her in her bed and we were playing a game but then she kept on teasing me so I brought out the big guns, by tickling her.

I look down into her blue eyes which is filled with happiness but also tears of laughter and she is breathing hard, trying to catch her breath.

I smiled gently and bent down to kiss her cheek. "Mhmm" she sighs when she feels my lips on her cheek, I smile also and kiss her temple, I went to get off her when she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me flush against her with both my arms beside her head, I close my eyes as she leans up and softly kisses my chin and then my mouth, she softly pecks my lips and when she bites my bottom lip playfully, I fully press our lips together, moving them..It feels so good kissing Janey.

Like my lips were meant for her and hers were meant for me. Things were getting heated as I gently lick Janey's bottom lip and adjusting myself on her. Janey is hands down the only woman that can get me so beyond turned on. Seriously.

I was already sporting a hard on and I'm moving because I don't want her to freak out if she's still not used to it but I quickly find out that's not the case when I feel Janey's legs stop me from moaning and actually wrap her legs around my waist and push me into her more. We both moaned into her ear when I feel she had pushed my hard on bulge in between her legs. She lets into her mouth and I push my tongue into her mouth gently moving everywhere, "B..lair" she moans softly into my ear when we brake away.

I know things are getting heated but I knew this wasn't the time also and to prove what I say the door suddenly opens "Hey Jan..Oh my god, I'm so sorry" Chloe rushed out and shut the door, by it's sudden noise we both stopped and accidentally Janey pushed me off of her onto the hard floor as I groan. "Baby!" Janey yells shocked and comes down to help me up and sit on the bed.

Once I'm relaxed and Janey is laying beside me, we both burst out laughing by what just happened. It was so funny because Chloe must have looked so flustered considering the position me and Jane were in.

"I love your laugh" Jane then says when we calm down and I feel my heart soar with happiness at the comment. I smiled and kissed her softly, "I love your smile, and this l nose, and those beautiful blue eyes and don't let me get started on these lips" I say awwwed looking at her full beautiful lips and pecking them.

We than went out her room because we heard Chloe call Jane. As we are down and turn to the kitchen we see a massive well no a big mess. Baking flour is everywhere and splatters of chocolate is also everywhere and milk too.

"Chloe!"

Janey yells with an O shape expression on her face, Chloe is standing near the Island of the kitchen looking at us sheepishly well more like looking at Janey who now has a look to kill. "I am not cleaning this up or helping you clean this up. It's yours to do" she says and with a sigh, I kinda felt bad for Chloe because by judging by this much mess she was probably trying to try out baking but it didn't go to well.

Hey, she made a mistake, so I bury my head in Janey's neck and softly kiss it and whispering "Let's help her babe" and just as I knew she immediately took me away to the living to talk privately about this and when she is dragging me away I gave Chloe a reassuring look and a wink saying I got her back. She let out a relief smile and nodded. Once Janey drag me towards some where private she looked at me with that 'look' she has whenever she's going to disagree with me.