We Meet Again

There was those cold eyes staring right back at me at the other side of the room and instantly my heart overcame with fear. No,No he shouldn't be here. What if he has a knife or worse a gun?

Oh my god where's Janey? I turned around to go find Janey when instantly I was thrown back wards and his cold dangerous eyes are looking to mine and I could feel sweat and fear, don't show fear, do...suddenly I felt the familiar burning piercing pain and looked down at my abdomen to see a knife pierced with in it and I'm screaming out loud by the pain..

I shot up with my eyes wide with fear and sweat covering my body and I'm breathing deeply...

"Blair?" I heard Janey's voice and I look towards it to see her off the bed and tears in her eyes, I frowned with worry and immediately stood up and she crashed into my open arms softly sniffling and I caressed her hair, half of me still shaken up but another half terrified that I might have hurt my darling during dreaming this horrible nightmare.

"Y..ou wouldn't wake up, no matter how much I called you, you wouldn't wake up. You were burning up, sweat covered you and I knew you were having a nightmare because you started thrashing around and.. I .." she choked out a cry and instantly I felt like shit for making her feel like this, I know it's not my fault but I hate it when she cries..

"Shhh, baby I didn't mean to scare you, it was just a nightmare" I soothingly whispered in her ear. "I..felt so useless Baby..I couldn't wak.." she continued in a broken voice and I rubbed her back while softly kissing her temple.

I never dreamed of Moose and the incident until tonight and it's just so weird. I have to talk to Blue about this, I just had the realization that Moose is looking for Blue and maybe even Me! And I can't let anything happen to the ones I love.

My Mom and Dad went on a business trip that's why Janey has been with me through out most days and stay the night.

After Janey calmed down, we laid back down and I caressed her back while she fell asleep on my chest with one of her legs between mine. I couldn't blink a sleep that night, afraid I would see those evil cold blue eyes again.

I heard my alarm go off and I slowly and gently removed myself from Jane and turned it off, sitting on the bed with my head hung low. My muscles, my neck, my head, everything hurt and it aggravated me because I didn't know why.

Maybe it's because you didn't sleep at all through out the night and up until now my subconscious says and I shook my head of everything, the on going thoughts, Blue, Moose and whatever he's up to.. I just have to refresh my mind with a shower and talk to Blue.

I was just going to get up when I felt soft kisses along my shoulder blades and I smiled softly, I then felt her soft smaller hands travel over my shoulders, down my collarbone and under neath my arms pulling me to her chest.

"Morning" she sweetly said in my ear and I smiled, caressing her thighs that are around me now..

"Morning baby"

I said dreamily but then couldn't help but let out a loud yawn "D..idn't you sleep?" Janey asked me with a voice laced with worry and I sighed to which she then turned me around and I leaned against her chest looking up at her blue worry eyes and she started speaking..

"Wha..t was that nightmare about last night?" she asked softly caressing my cheeks and I looked down and closed my eyes, kissing her collarbone softly before speaking.