Stop Running!

-2 Weeks Later

"Final fucking lee!"

I shouted when I came outside the hospital doors, I hear Jane's beautiful laughter and she comes to me and hugs burying her head in my chest, "You're such a dork" she snickers and I laugh, resting my chin on her head, "Of course I am, I'm your dork though" I say and then she calls me cheesy.

*Honk*

We turn to look at the person that honked at us and I smile, It's my mom. She comes out and practically hugs the death out of me! "Oh my baby is finally out of the hospital and is coming home" she said this while swinging me around "M..om, I cant breathe" I managed to get out with a fit of coughs after, "Oh I'm sorry honey" she says sweetly and drags us to the car and then we are driving home with Janey and I at the backseat cuddling together. When we arrived at my house and Janet helping me out of the car.

"Janey stop I'm not a cripple" I couldn't help but say and I felt her playfully pinch my sides and I winced "I am not treating you like a cripple babe but I am your girlfriend and I want to help you" she smartly said and I internally rolled my eyes but let her help me into the house and once we are in numerous of voices scream "Welcome Home!" I jumped and held onto Jane a bit more because it was so sudden and I felt her giggle into my ear.

I smiled and leaned into her also kissing her temple but then smiled towards the crowd. A huge banner was across the living room where it says "Welcome home Wonka!" I laughed at it, some of my childhood friends always called me Willy Wonka because i was so and still I love with Chocolate.

After an hour of talking to my friends and some of my families on how I was doing and such, I saw Blue come in and usually I would be filled with happiness on seeing my best friend and that she is okay, but not this time because this time she came in rip roaring drunk, she is staggering all over the place and looks like she is looking for me.

My heart soared towards her because I knew my best friend had a past that I was so oblivious to and that maybe she was too scared to tell me so I grabbed my crunches and excused myself from the conversation I was having with a friend and moved towards Blue where she is talking to Jane now.

It was like I was at the other end of the house and they were at the other end and I was walking towards them might I add much slower and I see Jane trying to calm Blue down because Blue seemed to become emotional. Oh no, I know when Blue gets emotional when's she's drunk well let's say she doesn't want to be calmed down.

I was so close to them when Blue did something that raged my anger with in me, Janey was going to help her to a chair or something and Blue had purposely might I add threw her drink all over my Janey. I didn't care if Janey wasn't that mad at Blue or if Blue regretted doing that but she shouldn't have done that to Jane because she's just helping her.

So I walked the rest of the way to them and when Janey saw me she smiled at first but when she saw my scowl she knew I saw what had happened and was going to literally put some sense into my best friend so she quickly walked up to me before I could talk to Blue, "Baby no, she's just drunk okay.." she whispers softly to me while looking into my eyes with her beautiful blue one and she's softly holding my hand.

"That doesn't give her the right to purposefully throw her drink at you because you were helping her Jane" I said seriously and she was going to do that face that face that knows that I am serious and no matter what she says might not change my mind and then she brings out the face, her big blue eyes became wide and her lips turned into a pout.

Fuck the puppy face. Shit. I could feel my resolve weakening all because of this girl. I sighed and went to kiss her but someone interrupted.

"Hey sorry for sp..i..lling my drink on ya and hey bestie"