Thanks For The Tips

Blair's P.O.V

"You guys look so beautiful!"

Aunt Claire greeted us when opening the door and I chuckled whilst Janey blushed because my arm is around her waist and I kept caressing her sides.

She loves that but also that Aunt Claire surprised us when I was on my knees talking to our little one slowly growing. I felt like I was on heaven and will continue to be as long as I have Janey and our baby.

"Well don't just stand there, come in! I want to feel my grandchild!" Aunt Claire says and it seems it broke into both Jane's and I's train of thought and we stepped inside. It's going into the winter season, we were in November now.

And it was also thanksgiving and Aunt Claire invited us over, I had a talk with mom before that I would visit them after because they had work to which they couldn't attend.

When we were inside I moaned out loud at the sense and Janey gave me a glare and I shrugged smiling sheepishly to which she giggled and came over kissing me softly on the lips.

"Find a room and we have a child here" Chloe's voice interrupted us and we looked towards her smiling amused face but also downwards to see her daughter Alexandra giggling behind her mother's legs.

We laughed and Janey cooed walking towards Alexandra causing the little girl to come out of hiding and jump into Janey's arms. I then was pretty much stuck in the moment, seeing my girl carry another little human being and looking so flawless and beautiful at it.

She's going to be a great mother.. God I love her. From her beautiful long brunette hair, to her beautiful blue eyes and her soft small pink lips and her beautiful body of any model out there. Oh and her beautiful rosy cheeks when she blushes.

She caught me staring and she blushed when she saw I gave her a smile and kept admiring her. She bit her bottom lip and looked up at me through her eyelashes and I felt myself stop and go to the heaven's of my heart.

"Do you want to go to Aunt Blair now?"

I broke out my trance when I heard Janey ask Alexandra and I instantly became nervous, I love kids but I was always afraid of holding them in case I held them too hard or the wrong way.

But one look towards my girl's eager and trusting eyes, I nodded nervously and stretched my arms out smiling at the little one.

Alexandra let out a cut giggle and stretched her little arms out as well for me and I picked her up under her arms to which went around my neck and held her around the waist but then Janey directed my hands to go under her legs.

I smiled at her and bounced Alex up a bit to which she laughed cutely and babbled some words to which some I can catch but the rest still unrecognizable.

"Do you want to hear a joke Alex?"

I asked in a soft childish voice and she broke away from hiding her face in my neck to look me in the eyes and nod vigorously a smile already on her lips and I chuckled still slightly bouncing her.

"Knock Knock"

I said and she giggled proud of herself that she knows this jokes. "Kn..o..ck Knock who?" She stuttered out and I smiled "Cows go" and a confused expression came over her but I encouraged her and she said "Cows go w..ho..?" I chuckled like a mischievous little git and on the corner of my eyes I saw Janey shook her head and a small smile knowing how silly this joke was.

"No silly. Cows go "Moo" " I said loud when saying Moo and immediately Alex burst into a fit of giggles in my arms and I laughed along with her. I then felt Janey's arms around my waist from my back and felt her softly kiss the back of my ear and whispering..