Surprise!

Blair's P.O.V

"Blue!"
"Surprise!"

I was too shocked to do anything. Blue was here! In London! In front of my dorm surprising me! After getting over the shock, I pulled Blue into me and lifting her up hugging her tight.

"Oofh I can see your still a giant although a more muscly and toner giant. Gee girl what you eating?" Blue says playfully and I laughed. I missed her sassy remarks so much.

"Blue blue! It's so good to see you, What's up?" I haven't been this happy since forever I think. I haven't seen any of my family from New Jersey in over 2 years and I consider Blue my sister.

"I wanted to surprise my best friend and plus I saved a lot of money for a one trip to and back" she says smiling and I chuckled.

"Wow girl you got this whole dorm for yourself?"

Blue asks in amazement at the size of Grace's and I's dorm and I shook my head and shutting the door when she walked in.

"No I have a roommate. Grace." I say and smiled to myself preparing my laugh box when both of them meet. I am brought back when Blue clears her throat and I look towards her to see her eyebrow raised and a frown.

"Grace? Is there something going on that you haven't told me B?" The tone of Blue voice annoyed me but I shook it off and knew what she must be thinking. I shook my head and headed over to the fridge pulling out the carton of milk..-

"Bla.."

"No Blue, Grace is just a roommate and a really good friend and of course I would tell you if something did happen" I paused and turned to face Blue..

"And..besides I don't think I could ever think of anyone romantically besides my Janey" I say softly and Blue's eyes filled with sorrow knowing how hard it was being away from someone you would literally die for.

"Anyways, you hungry? I know how to cook now so you don't have to go dramatic about things"

I say and snorted when she always used to say "I'm not ready to die" whenever I offered to cook us food. Blue laughed and nodded but also added "Oh yeah sure you changed your cooking skills in 2 years when you could have changed the whole remaining years you lived in New Jersey. Sure go ahead" I glared at her and she laughed setting her bags down near my bed and I thought howBlue and I were alike sometimes.

We both were sarcastic sometimes but kinda had a lame tone to it. We then spent the rest of the afternoon planning on doing things together and including Grace and just catching up.

My heart felt better much better then ever because someone I love was here in London with me bringing a sense of home with them and it felt damn good.

Jane's P.O.V

Lexy was starting to annoy me. I thought when she asked to come over and hang out would mean just that and eating our lives away while watching sappy romantic movies but no.

She goes on and taps taps on her phone writing a message to Blue and let's not forget her vibration whenever Blue replies. I was a ticking time bomb and when that *ding* for a new text message received I reached over and grabbed her phone before she can touch it.