Taking Care Of You

Blair's P.O.V

Jane giggled as I kissed her neck and nibbled on it while we were waiting for Lexy and Blue. I was also caressing her now slightly bigger bump. I just couldn't believe it. Janey is four months now and the baby and herself are healthy according to the doctor whenever we made check ups.

Our child is in there. A human being. I smiled at Jane and she blushed, leaning more into me and pecking my lips. "I love you" she whispered throughout the noise in this restaurant and I smiled and said "And I love you."

"Oh please stop all the over powering cuteness before I barf" A feminine voice say and we both smiled at each other, turning to look at the front to see Lexy with her arms crossed and a amused smile present.

"Seriously, when are you guys getting married?" at that question, Janey blushed deep red and I softly smiled down at her. We have talked about it and I have promised that we will someday but now with the baby on board, it will be hard. "Hey Lexy oh so nice of you to join us, now wheres my best friend?" I said and Janey pinched my abdomen and I jumped..

"Hey!"

I said and she giggled but rolled her eyes as if annoyed by me but I didn't miss her little adoring smile towards me knowing she wasn't.

"So rude.. and she's ordering us some beers" Lexy said amused and sat down from across us and that's when I saw Blue leaned over the counter and carrying a tray of beers.

When we made eye contact however, I subtly pointed to my Janey and made a cross sign. I then heard the two girls with me groan at my not so subtle way of telling Blue that Janey will not drink, I tighten my hand on Janey's waist just informing her that I was looking out for her and she thanked me by kissing my neck.

"I know asshole, I live with her best friend. I wouldn't serve beer to a pregnant woman..Jeez" Blue said grumpily and I looked at her in shock, we have a grumpy one here!. And I was not afraid to tell her that.

"What's up your ass?"

I said still in shock to which Janey hit my shoulder softly but I just looked at my best friend and she sighed, sending a not so subtle look of longing towards Lexy and then back at me. That made me raise my eyebrows. Were these two fighting? Oh why, they haven't even made it to there honeymoon yet.

"It's nothin.." but then Lexy interrupted her... "She got upset because I didn't tell the man that was flirting with me off".. Right then I bursted out laughing holding my hand over my stomach and letting out a hearty laugh, my other hand around Janey holding her to me more. I just found it so funny because Blue is never like this.. I guess she is so head over her wife.. She really loves each other.

"Oh shut it Blair"

Blue says sourly then sits next to Lexy, Lexy looked at Blue with an adoring smile and moved closer almost sitting in Blue's lap and saying.

"I didn't need to tell him off because I am so devoted and interested in my wife that I couldn't care less about any one else"Janey and I then made a sour face when Blue cupped the back of Lexy's head and pressed there lips together in resulting in a make out.

"Urgh"

I said and made the motion of gagging and that made Janey laugh, kissing my cheek. "You're such an ass" I smiled at her lovingly and shrugged. The two couples broke away and Lexy sat properly again and we then ordered our food. The conversation started when Blue told us where they were going to for there honeymoon.

Bloody fucking Paris. How lucky are they!. I listened and shared how happy I was for them while my hand was below the table softly caressing Jane's thigh and her hand on top of it caressing my hand. I smiled at how much we felt the need to touch each other.