Life

Jane's P.O.V

I looked at the human beings that made me felt an emotion curl with in me. My mom and dad were in front of me with a gift in there hands and guilty expressions on their faces.

They have also aged, my mom still had her natural tan skin that dad always wanted because he is much paler then her but now there were wrinkles, I could also spot a few gray hairs. My dad still stood tall and convident but could tell by his face and the wrinkles that he was aging too, he actually did seem tan too. God I missed them.

They hesitantly moved towards Blair and I, once stood in front of me there was an awkward moment? Even in the abyss of other people talking loudly and getting acquainted it was awkward between us four.

It was Blair who broke the silence and I wanted to jump on top of her kissing her senseless, "Mrs Lowe and Mr Lowe I'm guessing?" She nervously asked and I wanted to snort, even Blair would be nervous I mean it's their first time meeting and I'm pregnant too.

Then I heard the voice of my father, the voice that always calmed me down after I've been upset when I was younger. The voice that alwags tucked me in at night and whispered in his deep voice an "I love you".

"Yes, I am Mr Lowe and this is my wife Mrs Lowe... We are as you were guessing Jane's parents" right then I couldn't hold it anymore and practically crushed them in an embrace with both of them hugging me tightly back.

"Oh baby girl"

Dad says when we broke away and they both stood back and scanned me, I was now self conscious when they peered at my 7 and a half months pregnant stomach, I thought they were going to storm out. Throw the gift at me and leave but it was the complete opposite.

They both stared at with admiration and mom came forth resting both her hands on top of it whispering a teary "I'm going to be a grandma" I then got teary eyed and couldnt help but look for the one person that has always and will always be there for me. I saw Blair right beside me softly smiling at me and I held her hand and spoke up.

"Dad, Mom this is.. This is my Blair" i introduced and smiling lovingly towards my love which surprisngly is blushing right now. I wanted to Awwww at her but knew it will only make her blush more. Blair and dad shook hands and I wanted to kiss but also slap Blair because she bent down and kissed my mother on her cheek and embraced in a hug.

I wanted to kill myself because of how protective I am. God this is my mother. Okay enough said, and with that I wore a proud smile continuing listening to there conversation.

"Ah so you're the young woman taking care of our little Janey" Dad's booming voice sounded and I saw Blair throat made a swallow motion and she smiled sheepishly and spoke proudly,

"Yes I am sir, it is really nice to meet you both" she said politely and I thanked heavens that Blair could always be nice and polite in any situation. I think Aunt Claire has also kept in contact with Mom and Dad because they wouldnt know these things unless someone told them.

I was entirely greatful that my parents accepted us, Blair and I but also myself. I couldn't help but regret that fight that split us up all those years ago leading me on a trail of destruction. I could tell they are also guilty of what happened and knew we were going to spend hours rekindling our family situation but it would be worth it.

And now I could again say that today is the best 25th Birthday a girl could ever have and all because I met this human being beaide me now lamely saying jokes to my parents.

-2 Months Later

I smiled completely in love at the sight I woke up to. Blair half on top of me where she is not crushing my now 9 month stomach and the sheets pulled way back exposing her toned muscular back, stopping just above her butt and hiding her cute firm ass that I love.