Blair's Graduation

"I knew then I could never love another woman, only Blair Lane Coast."

Blair's P.O.V

I couldn't take it any longer. I couldn't sleep, and I was restless of what went down between Janey and I a couple of hours ago. I looked at the clock and the green light illuminated it is 3:00AM and I sighed, would she still be awake? It's been a couple of hours of separation and.. I have to do this.

So I got up just in my boxers and sports bra and put on one of my shirts for sleeping that is ripped at the abdomen but it's fine. And went over to my window that is across from Janey's and saw her curtains closed and my hopeful heart plummeted even more.

I went ahead anyway and climbed through my window onto the roof and there is about 2 meters space between each of our roofs but there was a tree in the middle and I slowly started to climb on it until I reached her roof and jumped down on it. I softly knocked on her window and not even a minute later it is pulled open and I'm immediately pulled into her warm embrace and her kisses on my neck.

"I'm sorry" she replied in a voice saying that she has been crying for hours and I wrapped my arms around her waist and I held her to me tight, "I love you so much Janey..I'm sorry I didn't tell you soon enough" I said in a coarse tone and could feel the tears coming.

"Shhh..it's okay..I can't believe I said that to you and the picture oh Blair" she said heart brokenly and I brought my face to her and softly pecked her sweet lips, just caressing them and I knew she loves it, it calms her down and it drives her crazy.

She moans and I softly wiped the tears that travel down her cheeks and pulled away and kissed her lips one more time before resting our foreheads together. She is running her beautiful hands through my hair that drives me crazy and we are on her bed and cuddling, her on my right side because I didn't want to hurt my tattoo on my left .

"We are so whipped for each other" I snorted out and she laughed and came up and softly kissed my lips, "No, we are just fucking crazy for each other I think" she whispers against my lips and I smiled wide. We then broke away and just stared in each other's eyes lovingly and I spoke..

"I don't know what I want to do, maybe I'll go to London.. but right now.. I just want you, hell I want you forever..Baby can we just live in the moment and be fucking crazy over each other" I whispered and looked into her eyes..and I saw the sparkle she has only for me but also that deep sadness that clawed my heart out.

"I will wait for you.. I will wait for you when you come back from London and I want...I don't know what's going to happen Baby but yes.. I want to live in the moment with you.." she finally finished and she bent down gracing her lips with mine making me groan and wrap my arms around her back and softly ran up and down.

We then cuddled the rest of the early morning with her playing with my hands and me occasionally kissing her cheeks and telling her I love her. I was scared to go to London for Uni and leaving Jane and Blue and my family. Moose is still out there and he might be coming back for revenge and I just.

"Sleep love" Janey softly whispered against my ear and she kissed my cheek and cuddled into my side and I sighed sleepily and slowly let sleep overtake me.

-1 Week Later

The smell of the alcohol mixed with smoke and plus all the sweaty bodies was giving me a headache but I had to do this. I was back at another club and I was looking for Moose. I have already been to 3 different clubs and nothing but finally I had enough of being discreet so I asked he bouncer for the exact version of Moose and he said that he did see a guy that looked like Moose.