Mother's Day

Blair's P.O.V
-3 months later

"Edison NJ flower shop how may I help you?" The woman on the other line spoke in a cherry voice.

"Hi can I please make a purchase of your two beautiful bouquet of roses" I said politely and the lady proceeded in taking my order, I then told her I would like for it to be delivered to my mother's house but also Janey's. After I paid and hang up the phone, Grace immediately spoke.

"I still can't fathom the thought of this, of you like this. I mean when you arrived you were all grumpy and cold Blair and now you're sending flowers to your mom for Mother's Day but also to Jane. Who are you?" I snorted and shook my head while grabbing a piece of M&M candy off my dresser and eating it loving the chocolate taste it gives.

"And I don't know why you're not fat or obese you eat that almost everyday" Grace then adds grumpily and I chuckled.."Not everyday Grace. And I have a fast metabolism plus I work it off and I'm just the luckiest.." but she interrupted me,

"Don't say it bitch, Get your ass up. I want Chinese" she says sassily and I smirk. "I bet you do huh!" I said and immediately she came towards me annoyed and slapped me playfully not liking the joke I said. When we left the dorm to have lunch, I secretly pray that Janey doesn't throw my roses for her away. I love her so much and even though she's not a mom but she's one of the most important woman in my life and hopefully be the mother of my children.

Jane's P.O.V

We were in her car and have just come back from our third date and each date, I felt my heart break each time. I felt like I was betraying Blair, after each date I felt dirty.

I spent the rest of the night washing my body even though Erica and I have never done anything like that it still made me ashamed. I wanted to break it off. Erica's is a nice girl and all but I couldn't forget Blair no matter how much time I spent with Erica.

"I had a great time" I was brought back by her voice. A gentle tone. So much like Blair's but so different also. Blair had this gentle voice but mixed with raspiness and also a little bit feminine with a bit of a deep voice.

Erica just had a really feminine gentle voice. I realized I haven't said anything and now she was looking at me with concern so I let out a smile, although deep down I knew it was fake.

"Yeah me too" I said and went to go open the door when suddenly she held my face in her hands turned me towards her and my eyes widened wth fright when she pressed her lips on mine.

Thoughts ran through my mind. Push her off, turn away, she's not Blair!. Honestly it lasted at least 5 seconds and when she went to deepened it, I pushed her off and looked at her one last time before getting out her car and running to my apartment.

Once I am inside my apartment I immediately throw my purse down the floor. I was mad, rage build with in me. It's nearly been 2 years since I've seen her and she still manages to control me. Control my heart, my soul and body. I hated it in a sense. She's not here I had to remind myself everyday.

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and I sniffled. I walked towards my bathroom where I stripped my clothes and stepped into the warm spray warming me up instantly. I felt lost. It felt like I had to have Blair even a piece of Blair with me to make me feel like myself again.

It's ridiculous I know, I sighed and put my hand over my heart. I always did this to Blair whenever she fell asleep. I'd feel her heart beat against my hands and immediately fall in love with it. One thing I knew for sure that...When I met Erica, I think it was the sense of myself thinking that I could find Blair in Erica if I dated her.