chapter 19

When I woke up the morning after arriving in Italy I was filled with energy. I was used to having to sleep off jetlag quickly but the others weren't, so I had to wait an acceptable amount of time before I could wake them up so we could go out.

I was laying on my side staring at the clock, literally watching the minutes pass by. When I decided it hit an acceptable time I turned over and sat up. I pursed my lips as I watched Tristan sleeping. I kinda felt bad about waking him because he was just so cute sleeping but I was bored and the day was wasting away.

I crawled over to him and put my face so close his, his breath was tickling my nose. I poked his cheek but he didn't move. I frowned and then poked his cheek harder. He swatted my hand away and buried his face in the pillow.

"Wake up!" I poked his ticklish side and he grabbed my wrists holding them together. He turned his head to face me, his eyes still closed.

"What?" He grumbled and I laughed. Someone was not a morning person.

"Get up, you can't sleep all day." He peeked an eye open and when he saw my face right next to his he closed them tightly, trying to pull the covers over his head. I pecked his lips quickly and tugged the covers away so the cool air would wake him up.

"Wake up!" I whined when he didn't move. I huffed and crossed my arms,"Pleeease."

He groaned and sat up running his fingers through his hair making pieces stick up everywhere. He was already grumpy so I didn't mention the hair.

"What time is it?" He asked stretching.

"Uh seven.." I said scooting closer to the edge of the bed.

His head whipped my way and his eyes narrowed, "In the morning?" He growled out.

"No at night." I said sarcastically, "Yes in the morning." I threw a pillow at him.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" He flopped back on the bed but didn't go back to sleep, just looked at me.

"I've been awake for two hours and I want to go out. You should just be thankful I didn't leave without you." And he glared, "You wouldn't."

I raised an eyebrow, "No? You think I wouldn't just up and leave without telling you?"

He snarled and barred his teeth, "You wouldn't dare."

I growled back at him, "I would, which is why I said you should be thankful I didn't."

He dove for me but since I had scooted closer to the edge I jumped away quickly and he fell on the floor. I doubled over laughing so hard. He stood up pouting.

"You cheat." He poked my nose as he walked past me to the door.

"Yeah." I said jumping on his back. He grabbed the back of my legs so I wouldn't fall. I wrapped one arm around his neck and pointed with the other.

"To the kitchen!" I shouted.

"Emma!" I heard Stacey groaned in frustration from below us.

"Wake up!" I shouted back.

We were in a hotel suite, which was more like a gigantic apartment. It had two floors and three bedrooms. Our room was on the top floor so we had to make our way down the stairs to the main floor which had their parent's room along with Stacey and Jace's. Also on the main floor was a large, open living room and the kitchen, which is where my stomach was begging me to go to.

Tristan bounded down the steps gripping my legs tightly so I wouldn't fall off. When we reached the last step Stacey opened their bedroom door and gave me a death glare.