MAFIA SANSKAAR LIFE INTRODUCTION

Many men r hitting a Man. That man is crying in pain. He is begging for help.
Man (crying ):please leave me please. I m sorry  king.

MAFIA KING SANSKAR SINGHANIA

A boy(26 year )smirks and takes out his gun and starts putting bullets on it.
He is Mafia king sanskaar most ruthless Mafia king ever.

Sanskaar (pointing gun towards the Man ):mr Mike i don't like to repeat anything twice i have already told you to empty HOT STAR night Club but u didn't  listen me.

Man :but king i have put my whole life to build that Club king.it is Fruit of my hardwork. Don't snatch it from me.

Sanskaar (furious ):i Don't care about ur hardwork.  U rascal if Mafia king Sanskaar wishes to have anything that things should have to become his. If u have given me that Club easily i should not kil u like this.

Sanskaar men ties rop all around mike hand.  Sanskaar fires the bullets on his body and he falls down on deep Ocean of city.

Sanskaar :now it's time for party guys.

SHAURYA : SANSKAR best friend and his most important person in his MAFIA gang

SANSKAR  POINT OF VIEW

I the ruthless and heartless MAFIA king SANSKAR singhania doesn't think twice to kill anyone.
People thinks me their death end ya why not they will think like this because those whoever seen my face r now no more. I smile at my cruelty.
People r too much afraid from me it's good because i love people fear i love when their body shiver just only listening my name.
I just changes my girlfriend like my regular brand new cars. I don't think twice to kill anyone of them because of they think me to become their life partner bloody hell. Who want to have any girl whole life.  I m just going to enjoy the girls whole life just like this.
People just change their path when they come to know i m passing from any path.
Killing People is my passion and seeing fear in their eyes my passion. Wow just perfect life i have.

SANSKAR POINT OF VIEW ENDS.

SANSKAR thoughts breaks after listening SHAURYA voice.

SHAURYA :again thinking about urself.
SANSKAR smirks
SANSKAR (WITH full attitude ):i love to think about myself

SHAURYA :ya ya i know this is ur favourite thing u love to do.

SANSKAR :ya... Hey what about that girl durga. Does her parents agree for the marriage.  I m just saying SHAURYA u will regret man.  Just have fun with her. Why the need of this stupid marriage and all

SHAURYA (turns towards to SANSKAR and than again concentrate on driving ):ya dude i Just think Same like u but after seeing the pure soul like her i don't want any girl in my life. And what about her parents and her agreement i will threatens them so much to make her marry me that they and my sweetheart have no other option without marry me. U know na dude we r MAFIA and peoples afraid from us.

SANSKAR (liting my cigar ):ya i know. What about a girl for tonight
.

SHAURYA :u go enjoy i have my other plans.
SANSKAR (while Smoking ):ya i know

SHAURYA leaves SANSKAR to his home and he leaves to somewhere.

SANSKAR enters in his room everyone bows his head down in front of him. He enters  in his room.where  a girl just in her inners waiting for him.

The girl takes out SANSKAR coat and she is going to kiss his lips but he stops her. He clutches her hair. The girl winces in pain.

SANSKAR (clutching her hair ):kiss me everywhere u want but not on my lips u bloody girl.

He slaps the girl hard that she falls down on bed and blood is coming out from corner of her lips.

SANSKAR becomes intimate with the girl. He is just enjoying with her but the girl is just wincing in pain after satisfaction he leaves her.

Sanskaar (shouts ):now get hell out of here.

Girl wears her clothes while crying and leaves from there.
Sanskaar being tired from sex he sleeps on the bed

SWARA POINT OF VIEW

Me SWARA parihar 17 year old. I came to my uncle (mammu)house all over from India for higher studies. I get admission in one of best engineering College. In my uncle house all  pamper me alot because i m younger one in whole family. My durga di my jaan. She loves me alot and pamper me alot i just love my dii so much but one rascal Mafia shaurya is threatening my uncle family from past 1 months because he wants to marry my durga di. Durga dii crys alot whole day i know she doesn't want to marry him. Durga di is crying in Aunty kaveri lap than suddenly many car stops in front of our house. Our neighbors get inside their Houses in fear. Than that bastard shaurya comes outside from the car.  MAny gun men r following him. He get inside our house.
He smirks to see Durga di.

Shaurya :so what is decision u have done Father in law.

Before uncle can say anything Durga di screams in crying tone.

Durga :i m ready.

While saying this she runs from there. I just see that bloody Shaurya with venom full eyes and runs back to my Durga di to console my di.

SWARA POINT OF VIEW ENDS

Shaurya :so marriage will done after 2 days.

Ram:after 2 days

Shaurya (smirks ):Father in law don't worry all the arrangements r going to done by me u just chill and have fun for your one and only daughter marriage.

Shaurya leaves from there and other gun men follows him. Ram and kaveri start crying in each other embrace thinking about their daughter destiny.

PRECAP:swasan face off

So how is today's part guys.