JEALOUSY 2

SHE IS MAFIA'S OBSESSION

AT NIGHT

Swara  comes out wearing bathrob. Sanskaar gets up from the bed and sees Swara in bathrob. He just wants to take her in his embrace. He just wants to make love with her till the last end of the world.

Sanskaar gets up from the bed and he is going to leave for washroom. But suddenly Swara stops him in the mid.

Swara :good morning baby.

Sanskaar (in anger ):just get the hell out of my way Swara.

Swara (in smirks ):if i will not move so what will u do.

Sanskaar (in anger holds Swara hairs )
:i can do this do u see me.haa.

Swara (smiles in pain ):if u love to hurt me. I m ready for it. But don't ignore me like this.

Just because Sanskaar is holding Swara hairs tightly. Tears make their own way to come outside from her eyes in pain.

Sanskaar Leaves her seeing her tears. He hugs her tightly knowing the fact that in jealousy he hurts her.

Sanskaar(while hugging her tightly ) :Swara i love u sweetheart. But u know sometimes my Mafia anger overpower my lover boy side. Don't do anything like this which makes myself to hurt u sweetheart. U r my life Swara. (breaks the hug and cups her face )i m sorry.

Swara (smiles in tears ):u r first time saying sorry to anyone.

Sanskaar (still cupping her face ):ya i know it But u have become my heartbeat swara and in this whole world i can say sorry to u only. And saying sorry is not my cup of tea.

He captures her lips like every morning to feel her. He loves to kiss her most of the time. Whenever they talk a long after the finish of the talks Sanskaar always captures swara lips (as u all read in previous episodes 😉)

Love makes him crazy. He opens the bathrob and it falls down.

Swara :why u always do like this.

Sanskaar :i Just Want to see my morning beauty so.

Swara :Sanskaar how can u control after seeing me like this.

Sanskaar (pecks her forehead ):as i said i will never force u.

He Leaves from there.

Swara (smiles ):my dangerous boy.

Swasan r doing their breakfast

Sanskaar (during eating ):swara durga is pregnant. Do u want to meet her.

Swara :do u make me meet my di.

Sanskaar :ya because i trust u Swara (holds Swara hand ) can i trust u jaan.

Swara immediately gets up from her chair and sit on his lap and kisses on his lips. They both kiss passionately. They both leave each other after sometime.

Swara(brushing sanskaar face ):what u think sanskaar.
Sanskaar :that i can trust u.

Swara comes out from the mansion in the car.

Alex is already waiting for Swara in another car outside the sanskar mansion.

Man:sir she is out.

Alex (seeing Swara first time in real ):my baby is so beautiful

Alex (seeing Swara first time in real ):my baby is so beautiful. I will take u with me for ever sweetheart.

Alex car starts chasing Swara car. They r going to stop Swara car but suddenly Swara car stops in the mid by  another car.

Swara (whispers seeing the person ):Sanskaar

Swara smiles and gets out from the car and runs and hugs Sanskaar.

Sanskaar smiles hugs her back.

Alex eyes become burn with jealousy.

Sanskaar breaks the hug and slightly kisses Swara lips.

Alex reload his gun and he is going to open the car but his main man stops him in the mid.

Man:no alex sir this is not the right time. I know u want ur love with u but right now this Mafia king is more powerful than us. We should wait for the right moment to attack on him.

Alex (furious ):i just want to rip his body into pieces to touch my girl. I will not leave him. I m coming Sanskaar to take my thing from u.

PRECAP:swasan hot romance