EGOISTIC MAFIA

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

It has been 3 days of sanskaar incident. He is recovering slowly slowly but still his wounds r Fresh and he needs proper bed rest to recover soon. Swara,is personally taking care of sanskaar each and every Action. He loves her caring nature. Just because of this caring nature he is falling more and more on her. He likes swara present in front of him all the time but he hates the fact to show himself weak. Even he doesn't like to take swara help to walk simply just going to washroom. His man ego is making him angry from previous 3 days and now its the timing to burst out like a volcano.

Sanskaar is trying to get up from bed but his wounds and body weakness is not allowing him to stand. Swara who comes to room taking Sanskaar Breakfast immediately put his breakfast on table and runs towards him.
Sanskaar sees swara is coming to help him but his man ego Powers him and he shouts on swara in rage.

Sanskaar (shouts angrily ):stay there

Swara,stops at her place but seeing him struggling to stand up. She runs to help him. He stands up with swara help.
Swara (while making him stand ) :u r not going to make urself small by taking help from me. I m ur girlfriend sanskaar not ur nurse.

He stands up and starts walking towards the washroom. He is staring her with love. He gets inside the bathroom  and starts staring the big Mirror of the bathroom

Sanskaar (in mind ):i m so sorry Swara. I don't know how lucky i m to get u. But i don't like that someone help me for anything.  (smiles sadly )what to do sweetheart i m habitual to share my pain and my work with myself.

Sanskaar comes out from bathroom after sometime. In the room Swara is waiting for Sanskaar taking soup bowl for him.
Sanskaar makes angry face by seeing soup bowl.
Sanskaar (throwing towel angrily ):ohhh not again. I m just fed up from this tasteless thing. I should make the cook out from the job. Bloody useless man. Today i will rip his hands out from his body.
Swara :fine go on

She forwards her hands towards his direction.

Swara :go on rip them out

Sanskaar (confused ):what the hell. Why u r forwarding ur hands to me

Swara :because from previous 3 days i m making ur food. So come on don't e  be shy my Mafia baby just rip them out.

Sanskaar :ohh shut up.  fine  Swara u win i lost Happy.

Swara (taking bowl ):not now first finish this.  I will think that i m happy or not. Now come and sit down.

Sanskaar :r u ordering me. So take ur order back because i m not going to listen them.

Swara (putting bowl on the table angrily  ):fine. Do whatever u want to do. Maria is coming to see u. Now,from now she will take ur care and ya i m going to  di house for 10 days.
Sanskaar :what for 10 days don't u think it is a big time period. I can't live,without u for a day and u r going to ur di house for 10 days.  U r not going that's my order because i m not allowing anyone to take u shaurya house.

Swara :fine. Don't make anyone allow to come with me. I have my own legs. I can walk by myself.

Sanskaar :so u r not going to listen me.
Swara :no

Sanskaar (angrily sits on bed):fine i m not going to argue with u for anything.
Swara (chuckles ):aww u look so cute in anger.
She sits in front of him taking the soup  bowl.
Sanskaar :what cute. U should give me good compliment rather than  giving me this stupid Chocolate boy kind of comment.  U should call me Handsome not cute.  Don't forget that i m ruthless Mafia Sanskaar singhania who don't think twice to kill anyone. People r scared from me. This cute kind of statement doesn't suit me.

Swara goes near Sanskaar while putting the bowl on the table back.

Swara (caressing his lips ):But u look super cute my heartless Mafia King. (seducing )just mine

Sanskaar places his lips on Swara lips and starts kissing her hungrily.

Swasan r involve in the kiss after a long of 5 days swara is sharing a beautiful Romantic moment with his Mafia boyfriend

They breaks the kiss when they can't hold their breathless.

Swara :desperate aren't u

Sanskaar smiles and slightly kissses again on Swara lips

Sanskaar smiles and slightly kissses again on Swara lips. She smiles at him.

Sanskaar (while caressing her face ):u have a strong effect on me love and u know it.
Swara :yes i know.
Sanskaar (dangerously ):But don't call me cute again.
Swara (smiles ):ok

Sanskaar :now,make me drink this Bloody soup.

Swara :ok come.

Swara starts feeding him soup while talking with him.
Don't know but Mafia has a heart who just beat only for his girl.

PRECAP:A MAFIA JEALOUSY