EPILOGUE

LAST PART GUYS I KNOW THIS STORY IS MANY PEOPLE FAVORITE STORY AND I M GLAD THAT U MAKE IT UR FAVORITE STORY.

AFTER 4 MONTH

SANSKAR POINT OF VIEW

It has been 4 MONTH since that incident happen when i thought that i had lost my life forever. Swara my life my baby my soul my everything i can't describe to myself that what she means to me. I know i never say much that how much i feel for her. But her smile that smile whenever come to her eyes because of me shows me that what i mean to her and she knows what she means to me.

I m so much happy today now Swara is going to mine forever. Yes mine from the starting but it is just a stamp what we r going to put in our relationship by marrying with each other. Swara has become a big girl. I proposed her last week for marriage. In the proposal she said nothing in return not yes not no. She just kissed me while Bending down. Where i was Bending down knees when i was proposing her. She kissed me passionately. I came to know her answer. She smiled at me and said"u know what i want " in return i said" i know it baby and thank u to be mine forever "
I take her to our room and i made love with her again and again. I just don't want to leave her for second i love her so fucking much that i don't know that how much she has power on myself.

Now finally today os the day when she is going to be my wife. My swara my jaan.
I m just moving my hand on my coat waiting for my love.

SANSKAR WEDDING DRESS

Shaurya whispers from my back.

Shaurya:excited

I (turns and smile ):very much

Shaurya (patting my shoulder ); i m so much happy for u sanskar. U know i had said that when u will fall in love u can't get urself stay away from ur girl.

I (remembers my silly words about marriage during Shaurya marriage decision time):ya that time i didn't get ur words mean. But now i know why u said those words. Thank u buddy for everything for being my best friend and for being my brother.

Shaurya (chuckles after listening me):wow swara has changed u much. I can never expect emotional words from Mafia boy sanskar but u said that wow. I think this change suits u.

I (smirks):sometime saying emotional things  don't mean that i m changed i Just want to thank u for supporting me always. Just that's it. Don't think urself. Because i m not going to say it again

Shaurya (while making faces):ya ya. How can i forget u r same ruthless Mafia from whom people r afraid.

I (smirks):that's i m bro...

My sentence remains incomplete because my eyes goes towards my baby. God she is looking so beautiful in wedding gown.

I smile at her and she blushes seeing me staring her like anything. God she will kill by this cute innocent face.