UR LOVE MAKE ME FORGET MYSELF

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

SWASAN ROOM

Sanskar sees swara with lots of love after breaking the hug.

Sanskar kisses swara lips. He is kissing her lips slowly slowly. He is kissing her in this way that today he is kissing someone First time.  f
It is not a passionate kiss. it is a kiss of blissful love.
He makes her lay on bed after taking her dress.

He starts kissing swara again. Swara is feeling different sanskar. They had made love recently few hours ago but that love making is hell different from this love making which  sanskar is making with her right now. That love making is hot and passionate but this Something different. This Something like that he is teaching Swara how to make love.

He starts kissing her neck
He is kissing her soft skin smoothly. This is first time when he is kissing her skin so softly.

Swara (moans in Pleasure ):sanskar

He makes love with her while touching her body with his lips smoothly.

They sleeps again after making love with each other.

Swara anger has replaced by sanskar soft touch and sanskar tension has replaced after touching his girl.

Both have a beautiful smile in their lips.

IN ANOTHER ROOM

Same room where the stranger girl is staying.

STRANGER GIRL(NEW CHARACTER DEBORAH )

Her body starts moving in fear in sleep.

IN HER DREAMS

DEBORAH is moving back side on the bed.

DEBORAH (while crying ): please dont do that again. My body have still fresh wound of ur yesterday night torture. Please not tonight Please

DEBORAH starts screaming in her sleep.

DEBORAH (while moving her body saying in her sleep):Please no please leave me tonight please please.

Maria who is sleeping on couch near her bed get up immediately after listening her voice.

Maria calls David.

Maria :David sir

David comes to the room

David :what happened

Before he can say something he listens DEBORAH voice. David can easily recognize that the girl who is lying on bed has faced hell circumstances in her life

David :she has faced a lot in her life.

Maria :do we inform king about her

David :no king is sleeping right now and he is drunk so it is not good if we disturb king right now.

David sees DEBORAH innocent face.

David :she is really innocent.

He leaves from there after seeing her once again while closing the door.

IN MORNING

SWASAN ROOM

Sanskar opens his eyes while turning on bed and goes near swara and takes her in a back hug position while kissing on her cheek in sleep.

Suddenly he remembers about Deborah. He opens his eyes.

Sanskar gets up from bed and wears his clothes. He goes near swara and slightly kiss her lips.

Sanskar :good morning baby girl.

He looks lovingly swara pure innocent face. He can't believe himself that he he didn't do anything with swara after that slap. He smiles after remembering about the slap. He smiles seeing her innocent face that his innocent girlfriend who never say a single word to him had slapped him yesterday night. He smiles on his act. If anyone try to mess up with him what he will do with the person but swara how can ever he thinks to hurt his life.

Swara opens her eyes and sees Sanskar near her. She smiles after seeing him. He is sitting near her side of bed while admiring her.

Swara gets up and sits on bed while covering herself from Blanket.

Swara (smirks ):r u staring me mafia man

Sanskar smirks and sits on bed near her and pulls her closer through her waist.

Sanskar :i Love to see beautiful things in early morning. So i m trying to admiring most beautiful thing of my room

Swara :Sanskar am i thing for u

Sanskar (slightly kisses her lips ):stupid girl. How can u think that u r a mere thing for me. U r my soul sweetheart. Is that i m trying to tease u with the stupid lovers lines which u always use on me.

Swara (playfully hits on his chest):u r so bad Sanskar. Don't u know how to speak to ur girlfriend.

Sanskar (playfully ):naa. I m hell stupid in these teenager lover things.

Swara :Finally u accept that u r stupid

Sanskar becomes angry after listening stupid word for him from swara.

Swara (kisses his both cheeks for melting his stupid anger):its joke baby. Don't take it seriously. Ok i m sorry. Now lets bath together. Today i want to bath with u. I want to relax myself in ur embrace in the bathtub.

Sanskar (kisses her forehead ):not today Jaan. Tomorrow i promise

Swara:but why not today

Sanskar :i have a important work to finish.Catch u later.

He peck on her lips and leaves from there.

Swara gets up and goes to bathroom for taking bath.

IN RUSSIA

SAME MANSION

A mid fifty's man shoots his three men in anger. His whole MANSION is full of fear. His men r trembling in fear while seeing his anger.

Odebaxo:where is Deborah. Where is she..
He throws the glass Table of the living room in anger.

Odebaxo:go and search her in whole RUSSIA i want Deborah in my bed tonight. If i don't get Deborah tonight. I will burn this RUSSIA in my anger.

His men leaves from there after sensing his fear.

Odebaxo(in anger ): u didn't do good Deborah i think i should punish u in a worst manner.

Scene freeze in odebaxo anger face.

DONE WITH THIS PART.