MAFIA OBSESSION

SHE IS MAFA'S OBSESSION

SANSKAAR HOUSE BACKYARD

SANSKAAR is angrily aiming his gun in someone 's head.

Sanskar(aiming gun on his head ):so u r on her back.

Boy(in fear ):i don't get u king

Sanskar(angrily shouts ):so u want my girl as ur girlfriend haa. Swara u r back of her haa u always give her secret letters and roses to make her feel special but from now if u try to do these things i will

He shoots bullets in his legs.
Boy shouts and cry in pain.

SANSKAAR (to his men ):throw him out right now.

They throw him out.

SANSKAAR one man comes to him.

Man:king alex new Rising gangster of vience wants whole Italy.

SANSKAAR (smirks ):he is just a foolish Third class gangster who don't know how to hit a TARGET wants a whole Italy bloody he.
Where his men who come here for drug dealing.

Man :sir they r in godown.

SANSKAAR leaves to godown he comes there and sees them. They r shivering in fear. They well know how mafia king SANSKAAR gives punishment to his enemies. SANSKAAR smirks seeing them shivering.

SANSKAAR :so u all want to give all information about my lady love to that alex.

He cuts one of his finger he shouts in pain.

Man (while shouting in extreme pain):no no king.

SANSKAAR (angrily ):just shut up just shut up u.

He gets up and see his men.

SANSKAAR :kill them brutally and throw their bodies in vience streets. I want that bastard alex gets to know who is Mafia King sanskar.

SANSKAAR goes to his room. His room is full of Swara pics.
Inch Inch of room is fill of Swara beautiful pics. He goes to Swara one of the pic and stare it with his obsessed eyes.

SANSKAAR smirks to see her pics and thinks about the camera man which he had hired to click his queen pics.

FLASHBACK

SANSKAAR is seeing Swara pics one by one.

SANSKAAR (to camera man ):it is really awesome and my baby is looking so awesome in them.

Camera man :thanks king but the girl Swara is really beautiful and i m highly obliged to click her pics she is so beautiful.

SANSKAAR men become aware that what now SANSKAAR is going to do with the camera men.

SANSKAAR stare the camera man angrily. Who is praising his lady love beauty. No one has right to see her beauty so deeply. Only he has that right to see it but this man has seen her beauty so deeply so now he have to pay for seeing Mafia king girl beauty so deeply.

SANSKAAR takes his gun out and shoots his leg. Camera man fall on the floor in the pain.

SANSKAAR :u bloody this ur punishment to see my swara and praising her beauty like this. Only i have right to praise her beauty.

FLASHBACK ENDS

SANSKAAR (talking to Swara , ):this is good na baby that u r only mine and only mine how can anyone see ur beauty so deeply no one has right to see my Property what is mine is only mine and no one has right to see my beauty my lady love.

SANSKAAR (to the pic ):today one thing i have done for u sweetheart

He goes and on the tv and sees Swara.

FLASHBACK

SANSKAAR in frustration throws the things of his room.

SANSKAAR (talking to himself ):i can't take it anymore i want to see her all the time. I want to see her.

He goes out and calls his men.

SANSKAAR :where is jaan

Men:sir mam is right now in her college.

SANSKAAR :good go and fit the camera in her room. If that kapoor try to resist just tell them i will kill her daughter durga.

Men :ok king

They goes to Swara HOUSE. Kaveri and ram become shock to see this. They try to stop them but they warn them and say about SANSKAAR warning. They fit the camera in Swara room.

FLASHBACK ENDS

SANSKAAR sees Swara cute face while doing studies.

Sanskaar (seeing the tv ):now from now whole time i can see u sweetheart. U make me totally mad in just few time baby.

IN MORNING

Swara is walking in road. She is going to her college but she notices someone is following her. She stops for sometime. The car stops for sometime. She now understands totally that someone is following her. She starts running and goes inside the park.

Sanskaar is falling her today. Sanskaar smirks.

Sanskaar (in mind ):my Smart baby doll. Trying to escape from me. But no sweetheart now u r in my cage baby how can u escape from me.

He speeds up the car while smiling and starts chasing Swara.
Park people starts running seeing Mafia king car.

Swara sees the car is coming towards near her.

Sanskaar smirks and stops the car in front of her. He comes out from the car.

Swara (seeing Sanskaar ):u

Sanskaar men comes out the car.

Swara (shouts ):u bloody moron

She runs again.

Sanskaar (to his men ):catch my baby. But beware all of u. Don't hurt my baby.

Men nods and runs back of swara.

Sanskaar (talking to himself ):no sweetheart u can't run more longer because u r in my cage and one time if anyone enter in mafia king Sanskaar singhania cage the person can't Escape from me. And u r my obsession. sweetheart how can i leave u baby. Come soon i want to touch u baby. (shouts loudly )there is no Escape point from me swara sweetheart.

Swara stops running listening her name. She turns but Sanskaar man comes in front of her. She turns but she sees that trapped from all around.

Two men holds her both arms and start taking her towards Sanskaar.

Swara :leave me u bastards leave me i said leave me.

PRECAP:SWASAN SECOND FACE OFF