WHO IS SHE?

THIS IS CALLED REAL HAPPINESS WHEN U GET A APPRECIATION STATEMENT FROM UR FAVOURITE WRITER

HER MAFIA OBSESSION IS  ONE OF THE BIGGEST HIT ON WATTPAD.

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

Swasan comes back in evening from the farm house after spending a beautiful time with each other.

SWASAN ROOM

IN NIGHT

Swasan clothes lying on floor and they both r busy in their love making.

Sanskaar starts kissing swara lips passionately. He roams his tongue all over on swara Mouth

Sanskaar :i Love u my baby

Swara :i Love u to my MAFIA boy.

Sanskaar (smiles):MAFIA boy sounds interesting.. But i m not a teenager sweetheart that u r regarding me as boy. I m a man. Sometime seriously u behave as a teenager.

Swara :i m a teenager. How can u forget that i m just 17.

Sanskaar :ya ya Sometime i forget about it. (starts caressing her neck Swara starts breathing heavily by his touch  ) u always make me forget everything. This face makes me forget everything.

Swara (moans ):Sanskaar....

She Rolls upon him and starts kissing his chest.

Sanskaar chuckles after seeing her bold avatar which she always show by his touch.
They starts getting intimate again.

AT 2:00 AM

Everyone is sleeping peacefully in Italy right now without a fear. They don't have any interest in huge rainfall which is happening outside. They r sleeping peacefully forgetting everything. But there is a girl who is walking on the streets of Italy for the help. A help which is her need right now as a bread without that help her free survival chances is hell less.

She doesn't think about the heavy  rainfall. She is waiting for the help from Italy most powerful gangster Because right now no one can help him.

Outside the huge ITALY MAFIA MANSION

That Girl  puts on the intercom Voice which is on the wall which just beside the main door.

Girl (in tired Voice ): Please open the door MAFIA King sir i need ur help. Please.....

Saying this she falls down on the floor Outside the,MANSION.

INSIDE THE MANSION

Man(after listening the intercom Voice says to other man ):there is someone Outside the mansion. We should check out.

Three man get Outside the mansion taking the umbrella.

They sees both side Outside the mansion and sees a girl is lying on the floor.

They go to her and check her condition.

Man(while checking her):ohhhhhhh shit she is shivering so much. We should take her inside.

Man takes her inside in his arms.

Man(shouts  while taking her to a room):Maria Maria.
Maria comes there

Maria :yes sir.

Man :Maria just change her clothes and make her dry.

Maria :ok sir.

He comes outside the room.

Man :David we should inform King about the girl. She is asking help from him.

David :but King is sleeping Ronald.

Maria comes outside in concern.

Maria :sir her condition is not good.

David :what happened to her

Maria :sir she is having high fever. I think she had starved from 3 days and...

David (angrily ):and what Maria say it quickly

Maria :she has having many burnt marks on her body and that burnt marks is also on her private body parts. I think sir we should inform King about it.

SWASAN ROOM

Swasan r sleeping in each other embrace after making out with each other.

Swara is lying on above sanskaar and he is hugging tightly her naked body.

Sanskaar intercom starts ringing. 

Sanskaar (takes the intercom while taking swara in his embrace ):hmm

David :sir It's really important downstairs Please come check over here.

Listening about something important Sanskaar opens his eyes immediately and puts the intercom.

He puts swara on bed carefully and puts Blanket properly on her naked body.

He kisses her head while tucking Blanket on her body properly.

He wears his clothes and comes downstairs.

Sanskaar (to his man):what happens

David :sir u should check something over there.

David takes Sanskaar in the room where that girl is lying on bed unconscious.

Sanskaar (while seeing her):who is she?

David :don't know King But she is screaming on intercom for help in,this huge Rain fall.

Another man :sir she didn't take her food from 3 days or more.

David :seeing her condition we can easily. She just come over here  to  meet u.

Sanskaar obeserves her body and he can sense after seeing her that he had faced so much in his life.

After spending 7 years in Mafia world he can easily recognized about people greed, Love and sorrow.

Sanskaar (in mind ): she is a prostitute. I can easily sense it. But someone is playing with her dignity. She hates to do this things. But if she frees herself from that sex slave market why she comes to me after her Freedom. Is something big she wants Freedom me. Who r u girl and what u want from me?

Sanskaar (to his man):just say all the maids to take care of this girl. Don't make her condition worst. Make her Healthy soon. Make me call when she gets conscious.

He is going to leave but David Stops him in mid.

David :she has having many burnt marks on,her body and sir she has burnt marks on her private parts to.

Sanskaar turns immediately after listening this.

Sanskaar :burnt marks Even on her private marks. Ohhhhhhh GOD she is personal prostitute of RUSSIAN Mafia odebaxo alkodh.

All become freeze to listen the one of the most powerful Mafia name who has,tendency to Make Everyone bent down in front of his power. No one had saved himself till now from his anger.

David :than we should make her go from here.

Sanskaar (shouts furiously ):no she will not go anywhere.  She will remain here in my save Guard. No one will try to go against my rule otherwise consequence will be not good for u all.

Saying this he leaves to his house bar to drink something.

Man(to David ):sir King is inviting Italy destruction through this girl.

David :Don't know emer what is going to happen.