BURNING DESIRES

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

SANSKAAR FARM HOUSE

Sanskaar makes everything fine After saying sorry and swara being a understanding girl accepts his rude Mafia boyfriend easily.

SANSKAAR POINT OF VIEW

Finally she forgave,me. Husss a bullet sorry makes her happy. Now she is back once again. My irritating childish girlfriend. But i love her. Damn she is making me love puppy for her.

We spends our day with each other doing silly things. Like watching romantic movies It's just yuck. She make me watch "DILWALE DULHINYA LE JAYENGE " . It is Indian romantic movie which is based on Indian tradition and culture. Movie is good but what the female lead didn't like that his daughter do love marriage Even he didn't like that his daughter talk to a boy.  Did Swara,dad is same like this.if yes so i m happiest man in this earth. I don't like her closeness with any boy. Wait what kind of stupid things r cooking in my mind. Ohhh god i m just thinking about a stupid teenage lover boy.
Ohhhhhhh god this girl and her company is making me crazy.

SANSKAAR POINT OF VIEW ENDS

Swara comes out from the bathroom after wearing her night dress..

SANSKAAR asks her questions about her Indian tradition

Sanskaar :so in ur tradition girls r restricted to talk with boys.

Swara(laughs and comes on bed to him):it is old time  thinking Sanskaar. Now parents have no problem if their daughters talk with boys. But some parents still don't like if their daughters talk with boys.

Sanskaar :so how is ur father in nature. He likes if u talk with any boy.

Swara(smirks ):r u jealous.

Sanskaar :swara give me my answers.i m serious 

Swara :ok fine. My dad and bhai had given  me enough Freedom for everything. They don't have any problem if i talk with any boy. But it is my choice to talk with them to much actually my main target is  my studies so i didn't give any damn to these things. But yes i had kiss someone before u.

Sanskaar (holds her shoulders tightly and pulls her closer ):who was that just tell me his name i will put my gun all bullets on his body.

Swara (laughs on his anger):baby i have kissed Robert pattinson (goes near his ear)in my dreams.
She pushes him and starts laughing.

Swara sees blood shot eyes of Sanskaar. His eyes is showing that how much angry he is.
Swara becomes scared to see angry eyes of her Mafia boyfriend.

Swara (stammering ):Actually i had a huge crush on him after watching  the first part of twilight. So in my dreams i kissed him. I m sorry that time i was just 15 and......

Before she can anything more she is lying on the bed and Sanskaar is lying on top of her. He is holding swara,hands tightly  by  his hands.

Sanskaar (furiously ):i think sometime u should control ur tongue. U know how much i m damn possessive for u and after that also u r saying this bullshit in front of me.

Swara(making innocent faces ):i m sorry baby.

Sanskaar (while releasing her from his grip ):Don't try ur stupid innocent tricks on me. It will not give u excuse for this.

Swara(back hugs him):a big sorry my angry boy. See i m not afraid to say sorry to u. I forgive u for ur stupid act now it's ur turn to forgive me.

Sanskaar (pulls her closer ):u know u have a big Talent to make fool one of the dangerous Mafia. I Don't know why i Love stupid girl like u.

Both lays  down on bed.

Swara :now go to other girl if i m stupid.

Sanskaar :but i m addicted to my this girl.

He laughs and comes on top of her.

Sanskaar kisses her lips passionately. There kiss is full of passion and lust.

Sanskaar (Breaks the kiss):this night is going to be long.

Swara bites her lips.

Swara :i want this night to be long.

MATURE CONTENT STARTS FROM  HERE ############################

Swasan STARTS kissing each other lips passionately. There lips r moving with the Love rhythm.

Sanskaar Breaks the kiss and takes swara night dress in one go and after that he takes his shirt.

Both kiss each other again. Sanskaar rubs swara thighs.
He puts his hand inside her pa**ties during the kiss. She moans in Pleasure. They break the kiss. Sanskaar takes out swara pa**ties in one go and kiss swara pussy.

Swara holds his hair by her both hands.

Swara (moans ):get more inside jaan more inside.

He satisfy himself from her pussy.
Swara pushes Sanskaar and sits on bed and starts removing his jeans . He removes his jeans and boxer.

Swara make him lay on bed with one push. She opens her bra and starts kissing his lips again.

She starts rubbing her feminine with Sanskaar manhood.

Both r satisfying each other. They both r Burning in lust and desire.

IN MORNING

5:00 AM

Swara is sleeping on Sanskaar embrace. He takes her in tight embrace and kisses her forehead lovingly.

Sanskaar (lovingly ):sleep my sweetheart

He also sleeps.

IN RUSSIA

A BIG HOUSE

IN A ROOM

A man (around 50's)is satisfying himself from a girl of (around 20's ). She is lying on bed without life. After satisfying himself from the girl man leaves the girl and sleeps on bed.

After  an hour

When girl find man is in deep  sleep. She wears her clothes and takes out some money and jewellery from the cupboard making sure that man sleep doesn't get affected.

The  girl  comes out from a big Mansion which is full of guards. She comes out from the mansion seeing all over making sure no one has seen her. She is crying and running fast to reach someone.

Girl (while running ):i should reach Italy fastly only Italian  Mafia king sanskaar can help me.