I CAN'T MAKE MY HAPPINESS SUFFER

SHE IS MAFIA'S OBSESSION

Odebaxo goes upstairs and opens the door of the room where swara is locked.

He comes inside. Swara sees him while sitting on her knees.

She gets up and sees him keenly.

Swara (in mind ):may be he is that bastard. Alex is talking about him only. He is sanskar's dad.

Odebaxo observes swara keenly.

Odebaxo (smirks):quite beautiful Indian girl. But u know what this beauty can increase my sex market profit.

Swara (shouts in anger ):such a cheap man u r. U r a spineless man.....

Odebaxo (shouts in anger not letting swara to complete her sentence and he holds her arms tightly ):shut up u bit**h u don't know who i m.

Swara (in anger filled eyes ):i don't have a single pith of fear from u disgusting man.

Odebaxo (holds her Swara cheeks harshly ):shut up u bit""ch otherwise....

Swara (shouts in his grip):otherwise what haa u can do this only showing ur power on a girl. First u destroyed sanskar's mom life than Deborah. (spits on him)disgusting bloody dog.

Odebaxo becomes much angry After having Swara saliva on his face. He throws Swara harshly on floor.

Swara (shouts in pain):ahhh

Odebaxo (is going to hit her head on floor but stops in mid):i just want to kill u while banging ur head on floor again and again. But i can't kill u. U know why.

Swara sees him without any fear.

Odebaxo (shouts in anger ):because u r going to sell 10 man back to back on a day.

Saying this he holds her hair and starts taking Swara downstairs.

Swara (while hitting on his arms going downstairs ):leave me u bastard. U bloody dog leave me.

Odebaxo throws swara to his men.

Odebaxo :take her with u.

They takes swara and odebaxo leaves with his men from here.

AFTER HALF AND HOUR.

Sanskar comes there and just after his car David stops the car with other gangsters.

They take out their gun.

Sanskar and all his gansters take their position.

Sanskar counts 1, 2 and three by his hand showing his men for instructions.

After  Completion of 3 counting they comes inside the house immediately and flies some shots but stops soon after seeing number of dead bodies on the floor stairs and everywhere in the house.

Sanskar (in mind ):what happened over here.

He sees alex dead body lying on floor
He goes towards him and takes out the knife from his back while Bending down near his dead body.

David :King actually

Sanskar (gets up from there):swara is not here right.

Alex phones starts Ringing. Sanskar takes out his mobile.

Mobile screen is flashing odebaxo name.

Sanskar (in mind ):bloody dog

Sanskar (tales the call and shouts):odebaxo

Odebaxo (in call after going near his room window):It's dad son.

Sanskar (angrily shouts):u r not my dad mr odebaxo. Where is my swara.

Odebaxo (takes a deep breath ):i love u sanskar and daddy loves his son only his son he doesn't other people rather than his son. So it is better u should become strong son. Woman r just good on bed not in our life.

Sanskar (chuckles):still same like before. After destroying my childhood, killing my mom and destroying so many girls life u don't get satisfied. U r just a spit on manhood. U know what i just hate myself that u r my dad. And i never consider u my dad it's just u r a spineless man. I just hate u Odebaxo. Give me my swara back otherwise consequences will be not good.

Odebaxo (laughs a little after listening sanskar 's talk); so u want ur beautiful girlfriend. Sanskar my son daddy's know how to punish his son on his wrong deed. After knowing that how much pleasure i get from Deborah still u made her undercover somewhere and u give her head to live safety and bla bla. So u need a punishment. I m going to sell ur beautiful girlfriend on Russian sex market.

Sanskar (shouts):Odebaxo

Odebaxo :u should know the meaning to go against ur dad son.

Saying this he cuts the call.

Sanskar (in call while becoming panicking After listening about swara ):hello hello....

He again calls Odebaxo. But no use.

Sanskar (shouts in frustration agin calls odebaxo):no no don't do this odebaxo. God pick up the pick up the phone.....

He throws the phone angrily on floor and bends down and cries a lot for swara.

He is not a weak man

He is not a weak man. He is ruff and tough personality hates to break down but now what he can do anything when it's comes to his love. His life thoughts of loosing her make him shiver. Tears r making their ways from his eyes all the close moments spending with her coming in front of his eyes back to back.

Her innocence, her smile, her ways to make his anger go. Their kisses Their love making their silly fights everything.

Sanskar (shouts in teary eyes):swara.

He shouts more and more. Sanskar men comes outside after listening his scream. First time First time in their life they see their King breakdown. The King who treats them like his family. The King who is ruthless and people r afraid of him but at the same time a Mafia King who always save Italian people from outside dirty business of Mafia world. He always make save Italian girls from sex market. His dangerous punishment makes stop dangerous Mafia comes inside Italy for taking girls for sale but who is savior of whole Italy girls is now breakdown. He is breaking down because of his lady love. Who is reason of his only happiness.

His men and David become teary seeing Sanskar state.

But Sanskar thinks about his mom suffering how his so called dad tortured his mom. He wants now revenge for his mom sufferings. And now he have to save his girlfriend who is reason of his face smile.
He can't make his life suffer. His eyes become red.

Sanskar (in blood shot eyes):i will kill u odebaxo i will not leave u for doing this much with my swara. I will not leave u.....

PRECAP:LAST PART